McNulty next to go?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Maybe should engage his brain before opening his mouth next time!

Strange hows its always the out of form, out of team players with the most to say!

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Do I Not like That!! Hes our player with a lot of football left to show us yet, I dont want him going and not being funny after being out so long with his injury he owes us a good run doesnt he? Unfinished business and too good to lose.

Bloody shame if he did go cos his only proper game this season was against Aston Villa and not surprisingly was run a bit ragged and then dropped, very unfair to judge him on that so lets not let him go, Gus.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He has only said what most players who go out on loan say

Do you expect him to say it is shit heree wish I hadnt had to come here on loan.

Last edited:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Correct - he's hardly going to say "No f***ing chance I want to move to this shithole permanently" is he.

You can say - delighted to be playing here and enjoying being with the team, don't have to go on to say and I never want to go back

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I get the impression we've got a few players who cant handle the fact the Albion are moving up a few gears.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Word of advice Jimmy. Try engaging your brain before opening your mouth next time. There's a good lad. :thumbsup:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I don't think there's anything wrong with what he said. All the players out on loan are surplus to requirements now and they know full well that is the case, so what's wrong with them trying to earn a contract somewhere else.
Hopefully we'll get some money for them in the summer and Poyet can build the squad that he wants. We have too many players and need to free up space for new blood, this is a good way to do it.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I don't think there's anything wrong with what he said. All the players out on loan are surplus to requirements now and they know full well that is the case, so what's wrong with them trying to earn a contract somewhere else.Hopefully we'll get some money for them in the summer and Poyet can build the squad that he wants. We have too many players and need to free up space for new blood, this is a good way to do it.

Well perhaps there is more to his loan move than we're aware of, but let's assume for a minute that isn't the case. JM hasn't been able to regain his form after a serious injury whilst at a L1 side, so we might have popped him off to Scunny with the intention of giving him a chance to get fitter & more competative. He only appears to be there as back-up for their regular LB, so might not even get a game - & he hasn't even had any time to really impress Adkins & Co. Add the fact that he's still got 2 years left on his contract here to the mix (& it being quite likely Mr Painter will return to Swansea at the end of the season), it seems a bit silly to me that he appears to be angling for a move already & potentially burning his bridges... :shrug:

zamora the merrier

Mar 1, 2009
Shows how brainless some footballers are. Overrated by a lot of people on here even before his injury in my view and now needs games and a decent pre-season to see what sort of player he will be.
Personally I would prefer it if we signed Painter permanently.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Oh dear

Not the brightest of comments is it?

If Painter stays he may well become available and maybe he knows more about that than we do............................................

.........or maybe it's just the scouse equivalent of a blonde moment

:wozza:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Just trying to get himself in with the fans up there, can't see him getting many games anyway

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I wonder if McNulty will be so enthusiastic leaving us if Scunny do get relegated?
I reckon Gus would offload him no problem if the right offer was put on the table.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports