Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee to Celtic?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Only getting a mention because he is Strachan's mate and he has suggested him.

wag chaser

Feb 18, 2009
Would love to see McGhee go to Celtic because i think that
would guarantee Rangers the title for at least the next 3 years

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
If McGhee goes to Celtic he's guarenteed to come first or second, in fact if my nan managed Celtic they would come first or second.....no lose situation for the bloke really.

Only flaw with that being that finishing 2nd gets you fired...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The ideal scenario is McGhee taking over at Celtic and offering us £4M for Davies.:clap:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
NOOOOOOO. PLease don't let Strachan go to the TOON. I like Strachan - it will RUIN my laughing-at-Newcastle fun if he goes there.

I shouldn`t worry as Strachan - being no better than average in his managerialship career - will take Newcastle to new levels of laughability.

He is a prickly Scottish twat.

D

Deleted member 2719

I can't believe Celtic would want a Div 1 Manager in the champions league, mind you they were daft enough to pick Strachan.

Maybe if he got that job he might splash some cash on a few turienzo's!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I so hope he gets the job and then we can put to bed whether he's a great, shit or OK manager. I'd expect, within two years, to see him take Celtic on a European run where they win away from home regularly and get through to the final stages. I know probably 50% of NSC actually want him to fail but it won't happen.

Go on Celtic give him the job and let McGhee prove me right :thumbsup:

The criteria has to be that he would make Celtic a decent European team as they are guaranteed 1st or 2nd in Scotland every year and just about any manager would be expected to do that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here