Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Love to see it personally.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Good luck to him if he gets it. He's going to need plenty of luck as he is a very avaerage manager.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Good luck to him, I think he will probaly do well there...

(awaits to be proven wrong when McGhee is sacked in October!)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
If Newcastle had any sense they'd be moving heaven and earth to try and get Strachan down there. McGhee goes to Celtic and then Shearer can go to Motherwell. Everybody wins!

Would be a great move for both parties. However, I'd be surprised if Mowbray isn't at the top of their list. The Celtic fans weren't happy with the football played by Strachan's team; at least with Mowbray in charge they'd get decent football (although they probably wouldn't win anything!).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If Newcastle had any sense they'd be moving heaven and earth to try and get Strachan down there. McGhee goes to Celtic and then Shearer can go to Motherwell. Everybody wins!

NOOOOOOO. PLease don't let Strachan go to the TOON. I like Strachan - it will RUIN my laughing-at-Newcastle fun if he goes there.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If McGhee goes to Celtic he's guarenteed to come first or second, in fact if my nan managed Celtic they would come first or second.....no lose situation for the bloke really.

Dosser

Feb 22, 2009

Shearer is only welcome at Fir Park if he puts the number 9 jersey back on.

McGhee has also been linked with the Aberdeen role, as he is with pretty much any job that comes up in Scotland. Still think he wants a move back down south though - reckon he has some unfinished business here.

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
_45823136_markmcgheecup226i.jpg

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Mr McGhee is an excellent manager,and it seems other excellent managers agree.A big bloop when we let him go,but that's in the past.

I agree with the thought that anyone there should get 1st or 2nd,though if they gave it to me it could be a stretch.

All the best to MM whatever happens. Top bloke.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What about McGhee at Newcastle? He is an old boy after all?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports