Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] McCallister and cash for Colwill...........

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
It was interesting that De Zerbi was prepared to answer a question about Colwill rather than deflect it.

His answer was something like, "I'd like to work with him for 2,3,4 years, He's left sided, a very good player and a good guy."

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Colwill yes, but not at the expense of MacAllister.

There must be some promising but ultimately crap reserve player we can foist on Chelsea for umpteen millions worth.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Ali Mac wants Champions League football doesn't he? Can't see many players going to Chelsea next window, they need to clear out half their squad too......... oh and find a manager.

I'm sure if he leaves it will be to a club playing Champions League football that can also pay him 100k+ (and give us a lorry full of £50 notes).

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
, they need to clear out half their squad too......... oh and find a manager.
Poch has apparently agreed today. But agreed can’t see Mac going there

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Poch has apparently agreed today. But agreed can’t see Mac going there

Oh didn't know he had agreed to sign.. He's got his work cut out but he is a good project manager and will be given a budget of some sorts.

He'll have to get rid of a lot of players, though I could see him signing Kane. They get on well plus he won't have to leave London.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Think he will end up at Liverpool for c£75m.

Caicedo seems more likely to go to them unfortunately, especially with Kovacic, Kante and Mount potentially off. £50m & Levi would be good business.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Oh didn't know he had agreed to sign.. He's got his work cut out but he is a good project manager and will be given a budget of some sorts.

He'll have to get rid of a lot of players, though I could see him signing Kane. They get on well plus he won't have to leave London.
Apparently so -

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Why would Mac Allister leave a well run club who are likely to be playing European football next season, for a basket case club who won't even make top 10?

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Ali Mac wants Champions League football doesn't he? Can't see many players going to Chelsea next window, they need to clear out half their squad too......... oh and find a manager.

I'm sure if he leaves it will be to a club playing Champions League football that can also pay him 100k+ (and give us a lorry full of £50 notes).
This.
Why would any half decent football player go to Chelsea in the close season. (Unless it’s for the money and they don’t give a #%$# about actually playing football)
There are a hell of a lot more attractive clubs playing European football who would pay big money.
Chelsea may well be fooked for a number of years and isn’t it just wonderful 😃

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If MacAllister is worth 70-75M then you’re saying sign Colwill for 80M plus? I mean I like Colwill but he’s more in the 30-40M bracket currently.

Plus doubt either player will pick those teams out of all their options.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here