Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] McCallister and cash for Colwill...........

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No chance

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Assume thread title means Colwill and cash for Mac Allister?

If not, then no, ridiculous……

Otherwise…..

Depends on the cash……. £60m plus Colwill?
I know business is business, but MacA going to a shit London club like Chelsea would really stick in my craw! We'll take Colwill though - the poor lad can't possibly want to go back to that shit-show, can he?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Who's the McCallister fella?

You can't mean our World Cup winning Argentinian Alexis Mac Allister who is skilled enough to grace any top 6 team, because no one in their right mind would think he's worth less than a 19 year old defender who can't get in a Chelsea team.

Why would we give cash and Mac Allister for Colwill?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
We don’t want the Colwill that played at Forest dog awful.
Jesus 🤦🏼

I suppose you want the one that’s been outstanding all season for us? The one that everyone (including Chelsea) rate so highly. The one that will no doubt be playing for England very soon?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Jesus 🤦🏼

I suppose you want the one that’s been outstanding all season for us? The one that everyone (including Chelsea) rate so highly. The one that will no doubt be playing for England very soon?
I think he's a good player and an even better prospect but I think it's going some to say he's been outstanding all season. Really hope we can sign him though.

SteveU

May 31, 2022
If the reports are to be believed then it’s a good deal, obviously depending on the price.

Because of course, everyone leaning us has improved Chelsea 😂

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If the reports are to be believed then it’s a good deal, obviously depending on the price.

Because of course, everyone leaning us has improved Chelsea 😂
Good deal for Colwill. Shit (apart from trebling his wage) for Mac Allister! He's got every prospect of doubling or trebling his annual income, and I wouldn't blame him - but choosing to do it at Chelsea when he could do it elsewhere, my opinion of the lad would take a serious nose-dive!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here