Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Matt Le Tissier

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am stunned by this eventuality.

I am sure this is more evidence that he is getting close to the truth about all this 🤣.
I just laughed so hard I blew my left testicle out my backside. Again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I suspect this thread has been derailed so effectively, now, that Le Tiss is currently metaphorically up to his neck in Solent mud, somewhere off he coast of Hamptonshite, surrounded by lumpfish going: 'look at that ugly bastard. If you think I'm eating that you've got another thing coming. I'd rather kiss my own bum hole after a curry.'

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Are you able to explain why all his points make him so? One by one if poss.
Perhaps you should have asked him to explain his points first seeing as he's the one aggressively make a series of outlandish claims?
I see most of his points have been easily debunked by far humbler, more sensible posters.
I will throw in my two pence on the masks thing. Medical professionals recommend them, and why on earth wouldn't they help mitigate the effects of an airborne virus transmitted by activities such as talking? With the original flavour covid and no treatment available I was in Japan. Advice here was , wear a mask, ventilate indoors, avoid crowded spaces. This was at the same time Johnson et al were honking on about washing your hands. Ok, not in itself bad advice but looks so weird now compared to what we were being told here. No lockdowns in Japan, but people followed this advice and that first year, numbers were nothing like what we were seeing in Europe. As covid became more infectious, masks were clearly less effective but to say they 'don't work' is idiocy if you ask me.

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022
I suspect this thread has been derailed so effectively, now, that Le Tiss is currently metaphorically up to his neck in Solent mud, somewhere off he coast of Hamptonshite, surrounded by lumpfish going: 'look at that ugly bastard. If you think I'm eating that you've got another thing coming. I'd rather kiss my own bum hole after a curry.'
Surely he was looking for reds under the sea bed.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Of course we must understand that HWT and the other people working in this area have been compromised by our reptilian. Overlords (notice the last line of his post #176 (interestingly if you add the numbers 1,7and 6 you get 14 which of course links to page 14 of the communist manifesto. Page 14 talks about gene therapy and it's use to communism. -COINCIDENCE???) the last line references not touching humans, this is a clue to the non human nature of the scientists). So HWT has just inadvertently (or is he throwing out clues?) Explained that COVID was a plot by the NWO and the or reptilian over lords to spread Microsoft and communism across the world. (Which is good really, Microsoft - the commie bastards - need a shot in the arm)

So yeah, don't take any notice of them, sheeples. do your own research.

Am I right or am I right @larus

Of course we must understand that HWT and the other people working in this area have been compromised by our reptilian. Overlords (notice the last line of his post #176 (interestingly if you add the numbers 1,7and 6 you get 14 which of course links to page 14 of the communist manifesto. Page 14 talks about gene therapy and it's use to communism. -COINCIDENCE???) the last line references not touching humans, this is a clue to the non human nature of the scientists). So HWT has just inadvertently (or is he throwing out clues?) Explained that COVID was a plot by the NWO and the or reptilian over lords to spread Microsoft and communism across the world. (Which is good really, Microsoft - the commie bastards - need a shot in the arm)

So yeah, don't take any notice of them, sheeples. do your own research.

Am I right or am I right @larus

1024072.jpg

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
So is there a conspiracy or not?
And where does Matt fit in to all this?
And how much is HWT being paid to brainwash us by the reptilian overlords?

Someone please tell me what to think!

I'm going for a lie down.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
It would be really sad if democracy was overthrown by the lizard kings and the only people who saw it were Matthew Le Tissier, Right Said Fred and the annoying sidekick from the shit Inspector Morse sequel

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Here's 5 minutes of your life you will never get back. This is a truly shocking piece of music on many levels.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What are you talking about Commander! You seem to have gone nuts.

Yes, we all agree that this dodgy as **** government and its stooges will have ceaselessly misrepresented matters to enrich themselves and their circles. Yes, we all agree that pharma, and many, many other industries are rife with conflicts of interests, lobbying and frankly illegal activity.

None of that makes vaccines as a concept inherently evil or dangerous. In fact modern medicine, for all its ills and profiteering has saved more lives than we can fathom.

So you don’t trust pharma companies at all. Yet you get your income from them and take every vaccine that the system recommends.

Your position seems tautological in its idiocy.
Haha maybe.

But I've never said vaccines as a concept are evil or dangerous, they've saved literally millions of lives. But I don't see how questioning a company who made £27 BILLION out of the Covid vaccines, and was recently fined $2.3 BILLION for mis-promoting drugs and literally bribing Drs means I have gone nuts.

I find it completely insane how a whole industry grew out of sugar companies bribing scientists to say that saturated fat is what causes obesity and high cholesterol, and that this is still peddled by the NHS and results in vastly over-prescribed drugs like Statins, making more and more profit for Big Pharma, based on a lie and corruption in the first place.

I find it really odd that so many Left-leaning people happily trust huge global conglomerates that have been proven to have lied, manipulated data and profiteered for the sake of their health. Especially when they are so quick to denounce the likes of Amazon / Apple etc. It doesn't make much sense.

As for taking my income from them, well yes, I've always been a preposterous hypocrite anyway. I'm OK with that. As for the Covid vaccines, I've had three jabs and I've Covid three times, and I sure as hell am not taking another one.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If two years ago a politician told you something that isn't true, it doesn't mean you have to believe for the rest of your life.

Infection is caused by breathing in the virus. How in blue blazes can you expect a vaccine to stop you breathing in a virus? It's nonsense.

They no doubt hoped the vaccine would stop or reduce transmission, but this virus is most infectious in its early stages so it makes little difference to transmission whether you've been vaccinated or not.

This vaccine lets your body kill the vaccine before it gets dangerous.

Now you know.
'Hoped'. It's a f***ing clinical trial!! There shouldn't be any 'hope' involved whatsoever!

People like Joe Biden came out and said the vaccine would stop you getting infected with the virus and stop it spreading- did the Pharma companies come out and correct him?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It would be really sad if democracy was overthrown by the lizard kings and the only people who saw it were Matthew Le Tissier, Right Said Fred and the annoying sidekick from the shit Inspector Morse sequel
Hathaway and shite.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Haha maybe.

But I've never said vaccines as a concept are evil or dangerous, they've saved literally millions of lives. But I don't see how questioning a company who made £27 BILLION out of the Covid vaccines, and was recently fined $2.3 BILLION for mis-promoting drugs and literally bribing Drs means I have gone nuts.

I find it completely insane how a whole industry grew out of sugar companies bribing scientists to say that saturated fat is what causes obesity and high cholesterol, and that this is still peddled by the NHS and results in vastly over-prescribed drugs like Statins, making more and more profit for Big Pharma, based on a lie and corruption in the first place.

I find it really odd that so many Left-leaning people happily trust huge global conglomerates that have been proven to have lied, manipulated data and profiteered for the sake of their health. Especially when they are so quick to denounce the likes of Amazon / Apple etc. It doesn't make much sense.

As for taking my income from them, well yes, I've always been a preposterous hypocrite anyway. I'm OK with that. As for the Covid vaccines, I've had three jabs and I've Covid three times, and I sure as hell am not taking another one.
Why is it left leaning people that trust huge global conglomerates? Or is it just that you are surprised about them and not surprised right leaning people do?

I'm not convinced that it is the conglomerates that people trust though. Surely it is more the scientific and medical community that we trust?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
'Hoped'. It's a f***ing clinical trial!! There shouldn't be any 'hope' involved whatsoever!

People like Joe Biden came out and said the vaccine would stop you getting infected with the virus and stop it spreading- did the Pharma companies come out and correct him?
I have never taken notice of medical advice from people like presidents, people like prime ministers, or even people like CEOs of pharmaceutical companies. They are not people like physicians. I take much of what is said by even people like ministers of health with a pinch of salt, if they are mot expert physicians. Incidentally, do you know who Robin Walker and Will Quince are? I had honestly never heard of them till I looked them up a minute ago.

With Covid, there was sufficient sound coming from the real medical world, echoed in its usual distorting but nevertheless interpretable way by news media, to see we had a pandemic. As someone with a modicum of medical education (I took and passed with distinction (>80%) all the national boards exams for pharmacology, in the medical student class, as part of my 4 year PhD, in Canada, among other things) even I got confused about what a vaccine does, till reminded (ironically by someone on NSC) that the vaccine simply boosts immunity. The reason I thought it prevented the disease was because of the effect of smallpox vaccine (which eradicated the disease). Never mind. This does not make vaccination optional let alone bad.

With all that in mind, I have no urge whatsoever to point my finger at Joe Biden and accuse him of ruining all my hopes and dweams.

And I would certainly not conclude that if only we had had Trump in charge, we in the UK would of been far better able to kill the virus and get on with making Britain great.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
At what point do conspiracy theory nutters require a medical diagnosis? What he tweeted yesterday is literally insane. Surely a definition of mental illness is the inability to think rationally.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I have never taken notice of medical advice from people like presidents, people like prime ministers, or even people like CEOs of pharmaceutical companies. They are not people like physicians. I take much of what is said by even people like ministers of health with a pinch of salt, if they are mot expert physicians. Incidentally, do you know who Robin Walker and Will Quince are? I had honestly never heard of them till I looked them up a minute ago.

With Covid, there was sufficient sound coming from the real medical world, echoed in its usual distorting but nevertheless interpretable way by news media, to see we had a pandemic. As someone with a modicum of medical education (I took and passed with distinction (>80%) all the national boards exams for pharmacology, in the medical student class, as part of my 4 year PhD, in Canada, among other things) even I got confused about what a vaccine does, till reminded (ironically by someone on NSC) that the vaccine simply boosts immunity. The reason I thought it prevented the disease was because of the effect of smallpox vaccine (which eradicated the disease). Never mind. This does not make vaccination optional let alone bad.

With all that in mind, I have no urge whatsoever to point my finger at Joe Biden and accuse him of ruining all my hopes and dweams.

And I would certainly not conclude that if only we had had Trump in charge, we in the UK would of been far better able to kill the virus and get on with making Britain great.
That was a sensible and reasoned response, until the weird bit at the end, thank you. I've been accused of a lot on this board over the years, but being a Trump fanboy is definitely a first!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I would not neccessarily say I trust 'global conglomerates', but I do have a lot of trust for the regulatory bodies (MHRA, EMA, FDA, PDMA) to scrutinise and regulate them. I'm just saying how I see it.

As an aside, yesterday you said 'I also work closely with Big Pharma in my job, and I am regularly surprised at some of the stuff that goes on in clinical trials.' - what have you heard? I am curious.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That was a sensible and reasoned response, until the weird bit at the end, thank you. I've been accused of a lot on this board over the years, but being a Trump fanboy is definitely a first!
Allow me a little artistic license.

When I was much younger I went through a yellow light in Richmond (London, nor VA). A couple of young coppers pulled me over.

"You just went through an amber light. Do you know what an amber light means?"

"Yes officer. It means prepare to stop".

"No, sir. It means stop. The same as a red light.....................
..........so you just went through a red light".

And on that basis, not only are you a Trump supporter but an agent of the Lizards. Fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here