Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Matt Le Tissier

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
well you've quoted it now so no point deleting it so i'll offer you a personal apology .....i'm sorry , there is more to the spectrum than Autism as i'm assure you are aware ...sorry again ... Gates did an interview on American TV with his wife at the onset of covid , the whole tone of the interview was bizarre to say the least ,they both looked like they were on hallucinogens, the interviewer asked some questions along the lines of how are you going to get people who don't want to take the vaccine to take the vaccine..? , they looked at each other and she looked at the camera and said " oh , eventually we'll get their attention" sickening , about 2 weeks after that they split up and he disappeared from the limelight....i would not trust him as far as i could throw him , he's gone from a tech geek to a vaccine expert and is an overt depopulationist....what's not to like ..?? sorry again , nothing personal.
I appreciate the apology, thanks Syd.

This is a bit vague, a bizarre interview at the beginning of COVID and his wife leaving him. The only solid thing you have poster (I haven't seen the interview) is hkn saying 'eventually well get their attention' which could mean a lot of things.

Unless there is some evidence that his support of vaccines is anything more then he is just a tech geek who supports vaccines for COVID. Do you support vaccines for COVID?

I am not sure what a depopulationist is but if, as it sounds, it is some who believes the earth is over populated then from what I have read this is a legitimate concern in terms of resources and food. I have heard people suggest that his charity work is some form of culling process but again without evidence I have dismissed it as wild nonsense. Especially as an easy way for him to effect the global population is to cut back on the charitable work of the Gates Foundation.

Anyway you seem hesitant to actually post what you believe makes him abhorant so maybe we just leave it there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here