Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Matt Le Tissier

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
who says he doesn't Bezos is massive **** who's put millions of people out of work flying shit around the world then flies Willy Shatner into space to tell us how dire the planet looks from orbit...oh please do f*** off and christ knows what Musks carbon foot print is ...i'd imagine its billions of tonnes all three are definitely on the spectrum and by means foul or fair have ended up being three of the richest ****s on the planet along with Branson(minor player and a little bit nicer than) the Roschchilds and Rockefeller's ........should all be dragged out into the streets and barbecued , their bank accounts emptied and the money should be given to Tommy Robinson to sort the country out.....
F***ing hell.

:wozza: :lolol: :wrong: :drink: :smokin:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
F***ing hell.

:wozza: :lolol: :wrong: :drink: :smokin:
Given that Gates, Bezos and Musk are American you have to wonder which country Tommy Robinson is going to sort out with their barbecued money? I am not sure that even an extremely wealthy Tommy Robinson would be able to sort that shit out.

However if the three of them and the Rothschild's and Rockerfellers were barbecued in the US and Branson was done separately in the UK (hope the weather holds) then Tommy would be certain to sort that shit out . . . Like he has done with the brown immigrationists and. . . Erm . . . The EDL?

Anyway it's all a very comprehensive answer to the question: What do people find abhorant about Bill Gates?

I consider myself enlightened.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
did i mention that ....he's been testing his shit out in Pakistan and Bangladesh for years

No, you didn't. But at the point I replied you hadn't mentioned anything specific he'd done.

And I'll be honest, if I had to draw up a shortlist of posters on this forum who believed that Bill Gates Microchips people then you'd be quite close to the top of that list.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
did i mention that ....he's been testing his shit out in Pakistan and Bangladesh for years
Why has he been going to Pakistan and Bangladesh to test it? I'm sure a man of his wealth could hire that Gillian McKeith who used to get people to poo in a box so she could sniff-test it on TV. She'd probably fly to him for the right amount of money so he wouldn't have to travel at all. What you describe seems an unnecessary hassle for him and bordering on fabrication if I'm honest.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I'd appreciate it if you could remove the crack about being on the spectrum. Autism has nothing to do with this discussion. Or is that what you don't like about him? I live in a house full of people on the spectrum and none of us a anywhere near the richest people on the planet. Maybe we are doing it wrong?

Anyway, can you just confirm what you are accusing Bill Gates of?

From my point of view I would agree that Bezos is far worse than Gates because of the work practices you allude to. Musk is also pretty shady and certainly fires the anger in my 18 year old (autistic - not sure why this is important but hey) son.

But it appears that Gates holds a special place in the minds of certain people like MTL, over and above the shady working condition modern day slaver and the twitter destroying narcissist.

My question remains: Why? What has Bill Gates done?
well you've quoted it now so no point deleting it so i'll offer you a personal apology .....i'm sorry , there is more to the spectrum than Autism as i'm assure you are aware ...sorry again ... Gates did an interview on American TV with his wife at the onset of covid , the whole tone of the interview was bizarre to say the least ,they both looked like they were on hallucinogens, the interviewer asked some questions along the lines of how are you going to get people who don't want to take the vaccine to take the vaccine..? , they looked at each other and she looked at the camera and said " oh , eventually we'll get their attention" sickening , about 2 weeks after that they split up and he disappeared from the limelight....i would not trust him as far as i could throw him , he's gone from a tech geek to a vaccine expert and is an overt depopulationist....what's not to like ..?? sorry again , nothing personal.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
No, you didn't. But at the point I replied you hadn't mentioned anything specific he'd done.

And I'll be honest, if I had to draw up a shortlist of posters on this forum who believed that Bill Gates Microchips people then you'd be quite close to the top of that list.
you cant be micro chipped without consent ....it's a crime , you aren't as clever as you think you are mate , in fact you are boringly patronising.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Why has he been going to Pakistan and Bangladesh to test it? I'm sure a man of his wealth could hire that Gillian McKeith who used to get people to poo in a box so she could sniff-test it on TV. She'd probably fly to him for the right amount of money so he wouldn't have to travel at all. What you describe seems an unnecessary hassle for him and bordering on fabrication if I'm honest.
because he pays them and they want the money ...ffs

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Instead of a bearpit, is there a chance of sub forum for conspiracy nuts. Anyone showing signs should be sent there and only able to post on that sub forum?
there's a word for that....i thought you were all for free speech.....you think the men i'm discussing are all good guys...?? prrfft. crack on son.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

well you've quoted it now so no point deleting it so i'll offer you a personal apology .....i'm sorry , there is more to the spectrum than Autism as i'm assure you are aware ...sorry again ... Gates did an interview on American TV with his wife at the onset of covid , the whole tone of the interview was bizarre to say the least ,they both looked like they were on hallucinogens, the interviewer asked some questions along the lines of how are you going to get people who don't want to take the vaccine to take the vaccine..? , they looked at each other and she looked at the camera and said " oh , eventually we'll get their attention" sickening , about 2 weeks after that they split up and he disappeared from the limelight....i would not trust him as far as i could throw him , he's gone from a tech geek to a vaccine expert and is an overt depopulationist....what's not to like ..?? sorry again , nothing personal.

Close enough. :lolol:

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
the tommy robinson bit was a joke .....i've apologised for the spectrum bit....the rest i stand by , these blokes are revered by billions , they are toxic ****s who could end poverty with the flick of a switch.
So conspiracy theories aside, the Gates Foundation gives so much aid that in 2022 almost no countries gave more. That aid over the past 30 years has objectively had a huge impact reducing malaria, AIDS/HIV, infant mortality and polio, while increasing access to education: better results than most, if not all nations or health bodies have achieved on their own.

On top of that, he invests his own money, and Microsoft money, in iniatives in developing countries that support economic growth in healthcare, education, and environmental industries.

I'm on the fence about him as a person because I don't know enough about him, but in terms of solving world poverty what would you have him do differently? And why are we relying on philanthropy and hoping billionaires are benign rather than holding governments to account in the first place?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
"pics or it didn't happen"

1000009314.jpg

O ye of little brain faith brain...

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
who says he doesn't Bezos is massive **** who's put millions of people out of work flying shit around the world then flies Willy Shatner into space to tell us how dire the planet looks from orbit...oh please do f*** off and christ knows what Musks carbon foot print is ...i'd imagine its billions of tonnes all three are definitely on the spectrum and by means foul or fair have ended up being three of the richest ****s on the planet along with Branson(minor player and a little bit nicer than) the Roschchilds and Rockefeller's ........should all be dragged out into the streets and barbecued , their bank accounts emptied and the money should be given to Tommy Robinson to sort the country out.....
Didn’t happen mate. It was all filmed in a tv studio, that William Shatner guy is actually an actor.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh not again Matt.

I hate it when I see this thread pop up every now and again, it makes me sad.
Heard him on Simon Jordan pod and he explained how misconstrued his previous comment a were and hurtful for his family… wanted to believe it… it wasn’t true was it 🤦🏻‍♂️

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here