Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Matt Le Tissier

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Completely wrong.
One example of the risk is spike protein has been proven to cross the blood brain barrier - there have been autopsies carried out in Germany where the spike protein from the vaccine has benn found in brain cells causing the death of people. You can keep believing that these are safe, but the spike in excess deaths in all heavily vaccinated countries would question their safety.

Huge increase in myocarditis and heart attacks in young people. More sports people are just dying suddenly compared to before the vaccines rollout.

Keep burying your head and believe the ‘experts’.

One question - why should these previously highly respected doctors (Peter McCullough, Robert Malone, etc.) suddenly decide to ruin their careers by going all ‘conspiracy theory’ if they didn’t have concerns. How much money did Pharma make from the vaccines - tens of millions of $. How much did they spend trashing the reputations of those who spoke out.

The MHRA (the department who approves medicines/vaccines in this country) is 86% funded by Pharma - but yeah, no conflict of interest there.
Big Pharma is the most fined industry in history for manipulating trials but you can keep trusting them lol.
nothing you've wrote there has any bearing on the nature of gene therapy or its application in mRNA. every single thing could be completely correct and still doesnt change the basic science. this is how you are being misinformed, tickled with little peices of truth or half truth, then told something else must therefore be true. is depressing how easily its done.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
BTW, if you don’t know that the MRNA injections are gene therapy, then you are an idiot.
Er, hmm, OK.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
“vaccines” - (aka gene therapy) don’t work. (Don’t stop transmission nor infection).
Vaccines aren't supposed to stop transmission or infection. You might as well criticise Roberto di Zerbi because he doesn't score enough goals. It's not his job.

Vaccines are designed so that when you catch something, your body is prepared to fight it and destroy it quickly. Some, like the measles jab, are so good at it that they stop transmission as well, but vaccines never stop infection.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Completely wrong.
One example of the risk is spike protein has been proven to cross the blood brain barrier - there have been autopsies carried out in Germany where the spike protein from the vaccine has benn found in brain cells causing the death of people. You can keep believing that these are safe, but the spike in excess deaths in all heavily vaccinated countries would question their safety.

Huge increase in myocarditis and heart attacks in young people. More sports people are just dying suddenly compared to before the vaccines rollout.

Keep burying your head and believe the ‘experts’.

One question - why should these previously highly respected doctors (Peter McCullough, Robert Malone, etc.) suddenly decide to ruin their careers by going all ‘conspiracy theory’ if they didn’t have concerns. How much money did Pharma make from the vaccines - tens of millions of $. How much did they spend trashing the reputations of those who spoke out.

The MHRA (the department who approves medicines/vaccines in this country) is 86% funded by Pharma - but yeah, no conflict of interest there.
Big Pharma is the most fined industry in history for manipulating trials but you can keep trusting them lol.

I'll answer one of your points. Peter McCullough popped up on Fox news - without knowing whether Damar Hamlin had or hadn't the COVID jab at the time - and instantly said that was the cause of his problems in the Bills game. Like many of the anti climate change lobby, I'd imagine there is money in it and anyone pedalling stuff on Fox you can normally call bullshit.

That said, I do have an open mind on all this. As an example people are coming around to the theory that COVID may have escaped from the lab in the area rather than the Bruce Wayne bollocks we were led to believe. Quite why that was given so much credence has always been a mystery to me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
100%.
Masks don’t work (peer-reviews papers prove it).
“vaccines” - (aka gene therapy) don’t work. (Don’t stop transmission nor infection).
Cleveland study proves that the MORE vaccines you have, the HIGHER rate of infection you get from Covid (readily available online).
BTW, if you don’t know that the MRNA injections are gene therapy, then you are an idiot.
Covid IFR was 0.1% - average age of death was 82.5 years old.
No healthy child died from covid, yet lots of injuries from vaccines.
Excess deaths have been running about 10-20% in all heavily vaccinated countries since last year. (Oh, probably down to Brexit lol).

Yep, Le Tissier is so wrong. (Expecting usual abuse from the sheep).
This is SPECTACULAR

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
I also work closely with Big Pharma in my job, and I am regularly surprised at some of the stuff that goes on in clinical trials. It is an extremely murky world.
How do you work closely with Big Pharma and have you considered being a whistleblower if the trials are suspect and people are at risk?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Vaccines aren't supposed to stop transmission or infection. You might as well criticise Roberto di Zerbi because he doesn't score enough goals. It's not his job.

Vaccines are designed so that when you catch something, your body is prepared to fight it and destroy it quickly. Some, like the measles jab, are so good at it that they stop transmission as well, but vaccines never stop infection.
Similarly, wearing masks was never about preventing individuals catching COVID, it was about reducing spread.

I've had COVID twice, and frankly I'm glad I was fully vaccinated, as I'd rather not have been hospitalised like those poor folk who caught it before the vaccines were developed.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
100%.
Masks don’t work (peer-reviews papers prove it).
Cleveland study proves that the MORE vaccines you have, the HIGHER rate of infection you get from Covid (readily available online).
Covid IFR was 0.1% - average age of death was 82.5 years old.
No healthy child died from covid, yet lots of injuries from vaccines.
Excess deaths have been running about 10-20% in all heavily vaccinated countries since last year. (Oh, probably down to Brexit lol).

Yep, Le Tissier is so wrong. (Expecting usual abuse from the sheep).
At least you seem calm and reasoned.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Yep. CDBC is the next step. Programmable and that will give government control over what you can spend your money on eventually.

Look at what’s happening in China and the social credit system (nah, couldn’t happen here lol).
After all, Canada didn’t shut down the bank accounts of protestors last year - of wait, it did. But I didn’t hear about that on the MSM so it can’t be true :rolleyes:
Yeah for me personally Rishi Sunak is a smokescreen and will be implementing Communist policies as fits with his ideology. The man is Stalin in disguise, a wolf in sheepskin.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

grrrr, bloody de Zerbi. Not only does he not score enough goals, he doesn't stop them either. Bloody waste of space, get rid!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
This thread amply demonstrates, the world is in a desperate battle to find a way to arrive at something like a collective truth. Different opinions are fine. But whilst there are competing sets of "facts", the world can't even begin to face the colossal challenges it faces

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I'm far from a conspiracy theorist, but I do find it incredible how many people are just willing to ignore this stuff and accept the official line, usually just repeating something they've read while having absolutely no idea on whether it is true or not. I also work closely with Big Pharma in my job, and I am regularly surprised at some of the stuff that goes on in clinical trials. It is an extremely murky world.

Your last point is absolutely insane. Is there anybody who genuinely can't see a conflict of interest there? In an industry where the Pharma companies have been repeatedly fined for manipulating the data? It's unbelievable how that stuff isn't front page news every day. Guess it's unsurprising when the general public are more concerned about whether Phillip Schofield bummed someone or not than whether the population are having their health destroyed for profit.
Free market enterprise, stop the state interfering as they're holding us all back etc etc = companies cutting corners, and deregulation leading to greater risk of incidents.

Yet, this nation sucks up the bile spouted about state interference, free market enterprise, deregulation, Brexit. That's the real issue here - sucking up shite like that is what causes the harm. It allows money to rule over all else, which then equates to companies taking risks to make more cash, because they can.

However, that has nothing to do with deciding to believe crack pot conspiracy theories over state led health advice for the nation. That is where Le Tiss is as well as this strange Larus character.

Re working closely with Pharma - does that equate to placing people in Pharma companies as a recruiter. OR is that being actively involved in what they produce, how they produce it and the processes they go through? Whilst the 'money is all' approach canlead to compromises and short cuts, the biggest risk to the money within pharma is killing loads of people through their products, which does tend to balance things out a little.

Last edited:

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Free market enterprise, stop the state interfering as they're holding us all back etc etc = companies cutting corners, and deregulation leading to greater risk of incidents.

Yet, this nation sucks up the bile spouted about state interference, free market enterprise, deregulation, Brexit. That's the real issue here - sucking up shite like that is what causes the harm. It allows money to rule over all else, which then equates to companies taking risks to make more cash, because they can.

However, that has nothing to do with deciding to believe crack pot conspiracy theories over state led health advice for the nation. That is where Le Tiss is as well as this strange Larus character.
I think he’s great this Larus character is a welcome addition to our crackpots, I wonder if he’s Australian?

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Similarly, wearing masks was never about preventing individuals catching COVID, it was about reducing spread.

I've had COVID twice, and frankly I'm glad I was fully vaccinated, as I'd rather not have been hospitalised like those poor folk who caught it before the vaccines were developed.
Re: Masks - there's two sides to mask wearing, and it's important to separate them because the science differs:

1: It is generally agreed that wearing a mask does not prevent the individual wearing the mask from catching an airborne infection.

2: It is generally agreed that wearing a mask does significantly reduce the chances of an already infected individual passing that infection to someone else.

So if you are currently fit and healthy ... there's no point in wearing a mask. It won't help you stay fit and healthy. If, on the other hand, you currently have covid (or other airborne infection) you can significantly reduce how many other people you spread that infection to by wearing a mask.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here