Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matchday presenter and announcer

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would 'comedy' steve, do that annoying little nervous laugh, at all his own jokes, like on the podcasts?

No thanks.

Last edited:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Would 'comedy' steve, do that annoying little nervous laugh, at all his own jokes, like on the podcats?

No thanks.

Was trying to thing what it was about him that annoyed me - you sir, have hit the nail on the head. That and when he makes a 'joke' he quickly fills the silence with 'um' every time.

I know you are on this board Steve, so if you read this please can you cut this out - you would then be a quality presenter. IMHO like.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I VOTE for Ernest then he can RALLY the ARS when we have a MASSIVE protest for NOT being TOP by 4.50pm on the 6th August. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't we poach that match announcer from Burnley, the guy who does the double glazing ads ?

"Ya buy one, ya got one free...I SAID YA BUY ONE, YA GET ONE FREE...CALL 0800 494948 AND GET YER FREE BROCHURE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW"

That's be qualla.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
"I say, well, oo golly gosh... here we are in, um, our lovely new stadium. Hello everyone... ooh is this mic on? Oooh, I feel a song coming on... Anyway, um, in goal, No.16 Casper Ankergren - lovely chap, plays cricket you know... Um, No.2 Inigo Calderon - Innypoos, Caldy poppet, No.3 steady ladies, big Gordon 'Gordylove' Greer, No.23 Marcos 'Marky Markypops' Painter - gosh this is fun... No.6 Adam-El... Oh shit, I can see my ex-wife..." etc

Just transcribed one of your moan in's Al? Bit self indulgent...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Just transcribed one of your moan in's Al? Bit self indulgent...

Al doesnt do the moan in...

Not only does Steve know I don't do the Moan-In, he also knows what show I do work on. He was on it the other week. Plugging a book. Two books. And a show. :glare:

Anyway, I couldn't think how Steve would announce the teams, so I only pre-transcribed Mark. It was much easier.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Somebody who doesn't feel the need to shout excitedly all the time would be good, a sort of southern deadpan Jack Dee would be my choice.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Oops, was only winding you up Al, of course I could tell it had Mr Albion written all over it, sorry if you thought I was serious. At least you know where the microphone is unlike my good stuttering self. Am I meant to put a smiley to signify I wasn't serious or something? Think I'll continue to stick to lurking unless it's boring stuff about the book etc...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Oops, was only winding you up Al, of course I could tell it had Mr Albion written all over it, sorry if you thought I was serious. At least you know where the microphone is unlike my good stuttering self. Am I meant to put a smiley to signify I wasn't serious or something? Think I'll continue to stick to lurking unless it's boring stuff about the book etc...

:kiss:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
My vote goes to brightonmark1234

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
we should definitely get an american in to do it for the enthusiasm element

and, while we're at it, can we get our own version of timber joey who saws off a lump of word everytimbe the portland timbers score

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here