rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Terry Garrogan funny plus great Brighton songs

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Steve Coogan (but as Alan Partridge, go on, just for one game)

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Was trying to thing what it was about him that annoyed me - you sir, have hit the nail on the head. That and when he makes a 'joke' he quickly fills the silence with 'um' every time.
Which one is it - going um or a nervous laugh? Has to be one of the two - lol!

Um. Anyway, I've not applied and it won't be me - but best of luck to whoever does it, because the resultant video will be shown throughout the screens at the stadium pretty much immediately after the game. Also, I've got my hands full trying to write podcast jokes that only make myself laugh. Oh, and making a living from 'comedy'. It's like comedy, but the inverted commas are there to allow people to pretend I don't.

:)

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
we should definitely get an american in to do it for the enthusiasm element

and, while we're at it, can we get our own version of timber joey who saws off a lump of word everytimbe the portland timbers score

If we want to go down that route, then maybe we should look at getting this guy in:

[yt]6rPFvLUWkzs[/yt]

Or failing that, just please, please, please anyone but Mike Ward. :annoyed:

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
If we want to go down that route, then maybe we should look at getting this guy in:

[yt]6rPFvLUWkzs[/yt]

Or failing that, just please, please, please anyone but Mike Ward. :annoyed:

Cleveland Cavaliers have already poached him :(

I'd love either an overly enthusiastic American with clearly no knowledge of football, or 1 of those mental south american blokes who shouts GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl for 15 minutes after every goal.

that would RULE

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
That guys voice is ridiculous. Ted Williams is his name, the Cavs have given him a 2 year contract and paying his living expenses. Some film companies want to do a feature film about him. Lucky guy

Edit. Maybe not

Last edited:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
christopher-walken-1.jpg

Come ON you seagulls, tear the throat out of Doncaster Rovers. Do it quick, you anything, use A KNIFEif you want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports