Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mason Greenwood

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I wonder if Jordan Henderson suggested Greenwood to Slippy G? We all know Hendo really doesn't give a f**k about any of that "Woke" bollocks.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Imagine being too toxic for Saudi Arabia
Today's guardian transfer rumour round up suggests it is more to do with a falling out with Ronaldo rather than anything to do with Greenwood's toxicity.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Today's guardian transfer rumour round up suggests it is more to do with a falling out with Ronaldo rather than anything to do with Greenwood's toxicity.
But the toxicity makes sense yeh?

Saudi are spending billions on sportswashing. Why would they waste this money associating themselves with negative branding

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The social media responses to Getafe's announcement are not friendly.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Well - there is a football federation there who won't sack an official who assaulted a women in front of millions of TV viewers - so not the most surprising of transfers.

Also - on loan - so clearly Man Utd are still trying to keep him on the balance sheet at least.
Well, as just mentioned in my post, I think it’s VERY surprising. The Spanish FA are never going to win this one in the court of public opinion. As for it being a loan, surely this is just a reflection of the difficulty ManU have in selling him which must be their preferred option. The bloke is toxic, and there’s zero chance of him going back to United.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought they were cancelling his contract but helping him find another club? They are actually just keeping him and hoping the furore dies down over time. Shameful.
Yeh I thought the same - how is it a loan?! They want a fee don’t they eventually 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I thought they were cancelling his contract but helping him find another club? They are actually just keeping him and hoping the furore dies down over time. Shameful.
Very much this! United are still worrying about money. It makes you wonder if their lawyers have advised that grounds to simply sack him and totally cast him adrift are shakey?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here