Martin Keown

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well, he did used to play for us....

View attachment 38146

:bowdown:

Via the media over the last few years, he always says very kind and knowledgeable things about the Albion and talks fondly about his time here.

In a couple of articles where disgraceful fouls were mentioned, he talks about the career ending thuggery on Gerry Ryan, as we was there. It'a a Shame Henry Hughton didn't face didn't face a 30 year old Keown, who may have evened things up!

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Hmmm so Keown comes out with that despite Newcastle having/playing their second string side and it's an excellent analysis yet when Palace beat a vastly superior Manchester United side it's down to the fact Fergie only picked 7 full internationals?

Good old NCS double standards at its best.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Hmmm so Keown comes out with that despite Newcastle having/playing their second string side and it's an excellent analysis yet when Palace beat a vastly superior Manchester United side it's down to the fact Fergie only picked 7 full internationals?

Is it to late to wish you a happy new year 'Churley 1' :drink: :whisky: Don't take life so seriously you fecking plank ITS ONLY FOOTIE :kiss:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

The points seem lost on you that 1. This is a Brighton board and as such we will sometimes be a little biased in favor of our team. 2. We could not care less what goes on in that brain of yours regarding our team. 3. We are not discussing your sorry, sad, little club.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The points seem lost on you that 1. This is a Brighton board and as such we will sometimes be a little biased in favor of our team. 2. We could not care less what goes on in that brain of yours regarding our team. 3. We are not discussing your sorry, sad, little club.

Some good points.

A bit like going on holiday to Italy and complaining that they speak Italian over there.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
No trolling just pointing out yes it was a good win but they were a very poor side who Brighton should have created more chances than they did agaist

SEVEN of the toon side played against villa. We had our second choice keeper and a winger at right back.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
image.jpg

Anyone else think crofty is a dead ringer?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham

Why are you here?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Apart from his goal at millwall - the old den, one Tuesday night. There was only about 150 of us there that night....that was a very scary night.

I wonder how many of the 24k people at the Amex against forest were in that crowd that night......... Not having a pop, but It would be interesting how many people in today's crowds remember those heady days when it was actually dangerous to go to some grounds.

Does that mean you get first dibs for an Arsenal ticket ? You should be behind me as I went to the Newcastle replay

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Does that mean you get first dibs for an Arsenal ticket ? You should be behind me as I went to the Newcastle replay

So did I. I am always behind you in the super fan league though.

Three of us drove up, although I am the only one left of our group that stuck by the albion...one has gone to tottenham and one bizarrely to Cambridge united.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here