Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille v Albion ticketing - allocation and priority windows etc

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
"Brighton fans should not congregate in large groups" but also "all Brighton fans must all congregate in La Joliette".

"Brighton fans face a fine for wandering into the wrong part of the city" (seemingly adjacent to La Joliette) and "should exercise caution" but for taking these risks to support our team only "five points will be allocated for this fixture".

Ah, whatever. It's still the only one of the three group games I've got a chance of getting a ticket for (if I'm quick on Monday morning) which means it could be my only chance of a European away day for the foreseeable.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Friday 2pm for me. A bit of a relief after sorting out flights and hotels.

Alcohol requested by Albion in the stadium. Harvey's maybe??

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We're on a flight to Nice - landing at 11.40am local time - Its starting to all look a bit tight. especially if EasyJet can't keep to time. GULP.
Sorry to be a doommonger but Easyjet are pissing around with the flights home from Niemes on the Saturday after the game today, first they moved it to 4 hours later, then back to 30 minutes later and cancelled the one leaving after that one

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Sorry to be a doommonger but Easyjet are pissing around with the flights home from Niemes on the Saturday after the game today, first they moved it to 4 hours later, then back to 30 minutes later and cancelled the one leaving after that one
I'm on a coach to Amsterdam and i've already had to change that due to cancellations . Its 2 months away !!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Still no email, anyone else panicking like me?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
As thought, we will be held back in the stadium for 30 mins or more after full-time, good job I didn’t book the 11pm return flight from Marseille, instead I’m going to fly back via Brussels on Friday morning.

Flights there and back have cost only £52 combined, hotel near the train station is refundable if tickets sell out before Tuesday morning.

Excited now to say the least

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I never seem to get emails from the club. Does the email contain a link to buy tickets? I had expected to buy tickets through the website in the normal way.
No link, presume that will be the same as normal, but has links to fair bit of travel information.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here