[Football] Marc Cucurella

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I didn't boo Potter. He's just took the career move he thought best. Cucurella on the other hand, after the transfer request and going awol? BOOOO!

He completely bottled today and I am totally here for it. Solly bullied him from the 1st minute, roasted him for pace and his withdrawal was an act of mercy.

Glad the little snake had to do a full circuit of booing before he finally made it back to the dugout.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I didn't boo Potter. He's just took the career move he thought best. Cucurella on the other hand, after the transfer request and going awol? BOOOO!

He completely bottled today and I am totally here for it. Solly bullied him from the 1st minute, roasted him for pace and his withdrawal was an act of mercy.

Glad the little snake had to do a full circuit of booing before he finally made it back to the dugout.
Haha yeah that was funny 😁

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Same.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I know football is pantomime but I am usually very good to ex players etc - Potter the best manager we’ve had in my time - but the Winstanley thing tipped me over edge. Anything hostile and Chelski today was booed and ridiculed - and I think most did and it literally helped us win…! 4-1 ffs 🤣🤣🤣

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
The new Dan Harding?

Totally being owned by Solly atm and letting the crowd get to him.
That was it, Harding. Was talking to my youngest about a similar situation where an ex player was ruined by the abuse he received. Couldnt remember who it was. Marc deserved the booes for sure.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Well it's answered the question 'How do you stop £62M of full back?'

Apparently you put a shy, modest but incredibly highly skilled lad from Hailsham up against him, Job Done (y)

Well it's answered the question 'How do you stop £62M of full back?'

Apparently you put a shy, modest but incredibly highly skilled lad from Hailsham up against him, Job Done (y)
Beautifully put!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Should have been booked today. One of those where the ref played the advantage and then never went back to book him. Presumably because he's a Chelsea player of course.
There were several decisions that were odd. Trossard apparently bullied Loftus Cheek but a similar challenge by a Chelsea player was OK.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
So happy he didn’t get the heave ho at half time, the walk in front of the north after stinking out the place for 60 odd minutes was wonderful.
Solly was in top form and destroyed him every time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports