[Football] Marc Cucurella

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just like Harding and Buckley so far

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’m surprised but he’s really not having a great time at Chelsea. Totally owned today.
Agreed - at least he lasted until 55-60mins today. Usually it’s 35-45mins before being subbed

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Because he actively tried to force a move. To a club who turned out not to value him enough to pay the asking fee.
Bellend (him, not you).
Absolutely, he tried to short change us when City wouldn’t pay his value. Today’s capitulation was beautiful to watch. A thing of absolute glory.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Because he actively tried to force a move. To a club who turned out not to value him enough to pay the asking fee.
Bellend (him, not you).
I don’t hate Cucu at all.

But he/his team/Citeh spent the summer very actively promoting ‘his cause’ through Fabrizio Romano. All the noise about reuniting a Catalan with his Catalan idol [then he joins a Yank-German duo :lolol:].

There was absolutely no reason to run that campaign. TB allows anyone to leave the club with his blessing, Cucu would’ve got his move anyway, but with class.

Last edited:

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I don’t hate Cucu at all.

But he/his team/Citeh spent the summer very actively promoting ‘his cause’ through Fabrizio Romano. All the noise about reuniting a Catalan with his Catalan idol [then he joins a Yank-German duo :lolol:].

There was absolutely no reason to run that campaign. TB allows anyone to leave the club with his blessing, Cucu would’ve got his move anyway, with a bit more class.
If I actually hated him, my post would have been pulled on grounds of gross indecency.
He behaved like an absolute tool though.
Romano's a total harlot who makes a living pushing whispering campaigns for the agents who pay him.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Looked a shadow of the player who left us. Guess he was happier being a big fish in a small pond.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
1 season ain’t service - we’re not here to be walked over and glad that message was made clear today…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here