Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
It’s been well documented that Cucurella only wants to play for Guardilola, so even if Chelsea do pony up £50m+ it’s possible it might be in vain…. What happens if a fee is agreed but he suddenly decides to go all Elvis Costello

I think that Cucu and especially his agent will see the financial benefits and Cucu will have the challenge of Champions League football.
I also think that Cucu will think that he's burnt his bridges with us now after handing in a transfer request.
As much as I liked Cucu, I think it's best he moves on if the money is right and we can bring in a quality replacement.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
It’s been well documented that Cucurella only wants to play for Guardilola, so even if Chelsea do pony up £50m+ it’s possible it might be in vain…. What happens if a fee is agreed but he suddenly decides to go all Elvis Costello

Reports today suggest personal terms won’t be an issue with Chelsea so some conversation has happened with the agent and it seems Marc might be softening on his Man City love in.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Reports today suggest personal terms won’t be an issue with Chelsea so some conversation has happened with the agent and it seems Marc might be softening on his Man City love in.

Had wondered if he will be looking for a new agent after this window finishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think that Cucu and especially his agent will see the financial benefits and Cucu will have the challenge of Champions League football.
I also think that Cucu will think that he's burnt his bridges with us now after handing in a transfer request.
As much as I liked Cucu, I think it's best he moves on if the money is right and we can bring in a quality replacement.

I think that depends on how involved he is with the next couple of games .. I doubt he’ll have a problem with Potter (or his teammates) as he’ll view it as those above ‘preventing’ him from the delights of Manchester etc ….i wonder how his calf is doing :whistle:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Now this is funny from Bluemoon

don't care what brighton value him. your greedy club can try whatever they can to distort and destroy the market with unfair and ridiculous valuations. city is a a properly run business and we do not plan to be like brighton we have a sustainable long term model. everything works on our valuation and nothing else.

Us distort and destroy the market. **** me they're deluded twats

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

don't care what brighton value him. your greedy club can try whatever they can to distort and destroy the market with unfair and ridiculous valuations. city is a a properly run business and we do not plan to be like brighton we have a sustainable long term model. everything works on our valuation and nothing else.

:laugh:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Daily express seem to think Cuca has said he'd be quite happy to move to Chelsea almost quoting he preferred Chelsea!!

The Daily express usually tell the elderly it's going to be -80c and how they are going to freeze to death most winters. On par with the Daily Star when it comes to facts.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Welbeck hardly counts. We're unlikely to get more than 10-15 games out of him this season if we're lucky. His injury record is hardly cause for optimism.

Played in 25 games last season, why do you think he will be fit less often after corrective surgery?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Mangala £42m
Mendy £52m

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here