Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Baldrick

Aug 24, 2020
Try
Now this is funny from Bluemoon

don't care what brighton value him. your greedy club can try whatever they can to distort and destroy the market with unfair and ridiculous valuations. city is a a properly run business and we do not plan to be like brighton we have a sustainable long term model. everything works on our valuation and nothing else.

Us distort and destroy the market. **** me they're deluded twats
c7

City a properly run business. Couldn’t be further from the truth. Lodsa money club that cheats F F P and thinks it has a right to dictate how football is run. Go and join a super Leage, cut your ties with the Premier Leage and win FA. ‘

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Saw on Twitter earlier that Barca had joined the race but no sure how reliable that is. If they have this is getting proper tasty

That is a wind up for Chelsea fans to digest

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Tryc7

City a properly run business. Couldn’t be further from the truth. Lodsa money club that cheats F F P and thinks it has a right to dictate how football is run. Go and join a super Leage, cut your ties with the Premier Leage and win FA. ‘

They're annual sponsorship income from *cough* Abu Dhabi based businesses, is greater than the total commercial income at any of the long established giants Bayern, Juve, Manure, Barca and Real.

How very convenient for the late-comers to the top table. Funding a £1.2b spend on transfer fees alone.

Some details on the big lie.
https://www.spiegel.de/international/manchester-city-and-the-fight-against-financial-fairplay-a-1236347.html

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
They're annual sponsorship income from *cough* Abu Dhabi based businesses, is greater than the total commercial income at any of the long established giants Bayern, Juve, Manure, Barca and Real.

How very convenient for the late-comers to the top table. Funding a £1.2b spend on transfer fees alone.

Some details on the big lie.
https://www.spiegel.de/international/manchester-city-and-the-fight-against-financial-fairplay-a-1236347.html

What ever you do don't mention it to the best run club ever, who happen to still be under investigation. The best run club, ethically pure, forever remember that.

I've had to give up on Bluemoon as I want my organs to survive my laughing. I joined a few weeks back got banned after 10 posts hahaha

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What ever you do don't mention it to the best run club ever, who happen to still be under investigation. The best run club, ethically pure, forever remember that.

I've had to give up on Bluemoon as I want my organs to survive my laughing. I joined a few weeks back got banned after 10 posts hahaha

You’d think they’d be the happiest set of fans on the planet after cheating their way to silverware.

Instead paranoid moaners.

I suppose plastic victory parades wear thin when you face Hulme or Droylsden on a daily basis.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Popcorn.png

Attachments

• R.gif
    R.gif
    224.5 KB · Views: 350

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
You’d think they’d be the happiest set of fans on the planet after cheating their way to silverware.

Instead paranoid moaners.

I suppose plastic victory parades wear thin when you face Hulme or Droylsden on a daily basis.

I’ve had a few reads of the Cucurella thread on Bluemoon. I had no idea they were so paranoid about how (in their view) everyone hates them and loves Liverpool (or whoever). They really aren’t enjoying all their success!!

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I wouldn't be surprised if much of the media speculation about possible Chelsea move etc are Bloom instigated to get City to up the bid... Being the poker player he is with many connections - a shrewd bugger is Mr Bloom! :thumbsup:

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
I wouldn't be surprised if much of the media speculation about possible Chelsea move etc are Bloom instigated to get City to up the bid... Being the poker player he is with many connections - a shrewd bugger is Uncle Tone! :thumbsup:

i cant believe he is that arsed - dont think he is bothered about selling this year unless its attractive enough.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Some good ones from Blue Moon:

'Lol this is getting nutty. This guy is nothing special, we should be walking away from this. Spending 50 mil on a guy who's career trajectory looks like this : Barca -> getafe - > brighton -> doesnt look good on paper. Hell, when I've seen him play for brighton a handful of times, he didnt look great then either.'

'Seen lots of comments re Zinchenko…. Just wanted to say maybe the club knew he wanted to move, Arse agreed a fee, he agreed terms and we just concluded that he was a good guy, a loyal servant and deserved to be treated with dignity and respect - and we swiftly granted him his move. Holding him hostage while we signed a replacement would have been pointless and maybe something the club rightly chose not to do. Maybe contrast that behaviour with the actions of the media heralded Spiv Mr Bloom and the way he’s treated his player. We will get no credit but I think City have behaved entirely appropriately with a player who had been exemplary in his conduct whilst with us and who has had a ****ing hard time of it recently… (with the war etc..). sometimes you have to do the right thing and on this occasion I’m proud to say we did.'

I do wonder sometimes how certain groups of old school City fans feels about their club currerntly. Obviously the takeover has meant they see success they could only have dreamed of before. League title after league title, Wembley being their second home, deep runs in Europe, some absolute superstars playing some of the most exciting football in Premier League history.

But there’s a price isn’t there? There’s always a price. I say this knowing that a lot of our fans feel like they’re customers now, not fans. Our rise through the leagues has came with its own problems. City and their success will have that problem x100. There will be City fans of a certain age who have spent decades growing up despising Manchester United and everything they stand for. A lifetime of despising their staggering arrogance and the constant sneering at fans of “lesser clubs”. Looking at the army of plastic idiots from all over the globe who know nothing about football but leeched on to United simply because they’re successful and being content that their fans are proper local lads.

And now look at City. Twitter feeds swamped by a never ending swarm of blokes who couldn’t point at Manchester on a map but who will post godawful football takes and give the entire fanbase a bad name, mixed with a new generation of fans who only know success and therefore like the self entitled little bellends they are.

The titles will be nice but I do wonder if sometimes some of their older, wiser fans read shite like the quotes you’ve posted and wish they were still the old rubbish City with proper fans.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
i cant believe he is that arsed - dont think he is bothered about selling this year unless its attractive enough.

for 50 I would agree, but for 70-80m then I think he'd be a lot more assed. Cucurella is clearly a world class player in the making and you can't really put a price tag on that. The trouble is his heads obviously now been turned and Bloom will now want to maximize the profits (like any savvy businessman would)

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
According the the Express we’ve turned down one Chelsea offer and aren’t interested in a player plus cash swap deal..

Interesting stuff ???

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Looks like he's going to Chelsea for 50m then. Shame we only had him for one season but can't say I'm too fond of him for his extremely early transfer request. Didn't exactly work out for him

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Looks like he's going to Chelsea for 50m then. Shame we only had him for one season but can't say I'm too fond of him for his extremely early transfer request. Didn't exactly work out for him

Feeling that ultimately more than £50m, that’s the starting point.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I do wonder sometimes how certain groups of old school City fans feels about their club currerntly. Obviously the takeover has meant they see success they could only have dreamed of before. League title after league title, Wembley being their second home, deep runs in Europe, some absolute superstars playing some of the most exciting football in Premier League history.

But there’s a price isn’t there? There’s always a price. I say this knowing that a lot of our fans feel like they’re customers now, not fans. Our rise through the leagues has came with its own problems. City and their success will have that problem x100. There will be City fans of a certain age who have spent decades growing up despising Manchester United and everything they stand for. A lifetime of despising their staggering arrogance and the constant sneering at fans of “lesser clubs”. Looking at the army of plastic idiots from all over the globe who know nothing about football but leeched on to United simply because they’re successful and being content that their fans are proper local lads.

And now look at City. Twitter feeds swamped by a never ending swarm of blokes who couldn’t point at Manchester on a map but who will post godawful football takes and give the entire fanbase a bad name, mixed with a new generation of fans who only know success and therefore like the self entitled little bellends they are.

The titles will be nice but I do wonder if sometimes some of their older, wiser fans read shite like the quotes you’ve posted and wish they were still the old rubbish City with proper fans.

Yep.

The City Way used to be the absolutely mind bogglingly bad way they got out of League One.

Now it means complaining that "a little club like Brighton" are holding them hostage.

Can't see that going down well in the old Moss Side communities or on the Kippax.

el punal

I feel really sad as how easily Marc’s head was turned. He was my favourite player.

But was it his head that was turned or his agent’s? So if he stays at Brighton and plays as well, if not better, than last season will he still be your favourite player or are you going to condemn him for being a traitorous upstart for daring to further his career elsewhere?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I feel really sad as how easily Marc’s head was turned. He was my favourite player.

Hate to even say it but I can't really blame him. He's young, would have chance of winning multiple trophies (including champions league) with city and be on about 4 or 5x the wages... It's a cut throat business and money/success rules over any short term loyalties he has with us ???

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
latest from Fabrizio

[tweet]1554205202164715520[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here