Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My wig is for sale on Ebay if any City fans are on here :down:

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 13.48.59.png

I've just made this so when it's official that he's staying, you can troll the northerners

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Contrariwise, I think he looks very comfortable...

He's leaning into Neal, with a thumbs up. With his arm around his shoulder.

Stopping him running off down the tunnel :wink:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I can genuinely see our players thinking, If I get a big money move then great, but staying here for another season, is pretty exciting too.

Sure they will all want their wages increasiing, but another season playing for us , is likely to increase their profile.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I can genuinely see our players thinking, If I get a big money move then great, but staying here for another season, is pretty exciting too.

Sure they will all want their wages increasiing, but another season playing for us , is likely to increase their profile.
I can see some players thinking that. Not the ones being tapped up by Pep Guardiola.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Looks like the Zak Sturge fans are going to be upset - likely to be on his way to Chelsea

Second talented youngster to leave in such circumstances in 2022, Toby Collyer to Man Utd and now Sturge. Contrast them with the Evan Fergusson interview in The Athletic where he chose Brighton over Liverpool because of the clear pathway to the first team.

Going to be interesting to see how the other two get on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here