[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Marc Cucurella *SINGS on a five-year contract*

Cucu looks very promising (though not quite a pretty bird). The Computer, though, has got some work to do to get up to speed in PL - turn off, and turn on again?

I was sitting next to two of the computers relatives in the east upper. They turned up just before half time.

They were overcome with emotions when he game on.

Apart from the cross at the end I thought he looked a couple of yards off the pace and needs more bedding in. Obviously didn’t want to ruin the day for them!

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Great player, strikes me more as a LWB with three behind him than an out and out LB in a four.

Also, love his hair.

Can't wait to see Lamptey running up the other side too! :albion2:

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
I was sitting next to two of the computers relatives in the east upper. They turned up just before half time.

They were overcome with emotions when he game on.

Apart from the cross at the end I thought he looked a couple of yards off the pace and needs more bedding in. Obviously didn’t want to ruin the day for them!

I concur

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Best hair since The Greyhound

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
That was a brilliant performance by Cucurella, full of energy and intelligence in knowing when to press high and when to drop back - won the ball crucially in the dying embers of the game, really like what I saw and hopefully he will only improve.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
23584d2193b800048ba7c35f2901b07b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Very impressed with Cucurella today. Excellent on the ball, some crucial blocks and interceptions but what impressed me most was his fitness. He ran up and down that left wing for 98 minutes without tiring once.

The guy looks the real deal, a superb signing by all those involved.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But is he a left (wing) back

E_qTovaXEAA3A8V.jpeg

Errrrr, yes.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Just seen him enjoying a nice meal, I mentioned to mrs Blue3 he’s eating late, to which she replied it must take him an age to dry that hair!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just seen him enjoying a nice meal, I mentioned to mrs Blue3 he’s eating late, to which she replied it must take him an age to dry that hair!

No, it's because he's Spanish. They all eat late. It's cultural.

Although it's not really late at all, especially for a Spaniard, but then I suspect he didn't get his siesta in what with the kick off time and everything.

:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports