Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

manuel neuer

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
undoubtedly a first class keeper,but will be remembered for being a f***ing cheat,i hope someone stamps on his big,square head in the quarters.:angry:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
To be fair, I wouldn't have expected David James to hold his hands up had Germany had a shot cross the line......

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
RIDICULOUS statement? What was supposed to do, go to ref and say 'Sorry old chap, I think you'll find that crossed the line. Here's the ball me old mucker'.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nobody will remember him as a cheat, don't be RIDICULOUS. What planet are you on?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
no he's obviously supposed to pick the ball up and sprint away from the goal,momentarily forgetting that he is bound to be on camera.........do you reckon he didn't know it was two foot over the line.....????

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I hope the Germans go on and win the World Cup now and dedicate it to Robert Enke who could've been playing in goal for this match.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm not convinced you can dive backwards while turning around without being slightly discombobulated, and I don't think he knew whether it had crossed the line or not, so he took the attitude "play to the whistle".

NN12 Seagull

Jan 3, 2010
stop clutching at straws England were awful we didnt deserve to go through. As much a I like Capello he has has to resign and we drop the senior players and olay the youngsters and build for the future. Hodgson for England anyone?

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
f*** off you cock

Yeah good point.

I'm really sorry England have gone out of the tournament. As you get older you'll learn to become more rational about it, rather than blame the oppostion goalkeeper for it.

Anyway, why don't you clear off now. I think Glee is starting on Channel 4.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
stop clutching at straws England were awful we didnt deserve to go through. As much a I like Capello he has has to resign and we drop the senior players and olay the youngsters and build for the future. Hodgson for England anyone?

This.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here