[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
But he hasn't: he's been back for a month now and he's played well in those games

Give him a chance, he still needs to find his rhythm.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
We were lucky on 3 occasions when city hit the ball just past the back post every Brighton player stops thinking its out but city just keep going....pretty sure its a ploy they use quite a bit (and did against us in second season away game).

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I was just wondering about Pröpper’s pass completion rate. I guessed 0%.
Not quite...
97996c38339971ef319df7a0c3a3a75f.jpg

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
A good half from us, but that quality was going to matter sooner or later. Looking at the number of City players committed forward and the space in behind them was making me wish that teams not as good as them would play that way against us. We'd have loads of chances. Then I realised that we're that team for the rest of the division.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Regarding Pröpper, I’m not making excuses BUT, he is the only recognised midfielder in our team playing against Gündogan, Rodri and Silva, if he’s looking off the pace I think that might have something to do with it.

If had Bissouma next to him, it would still be tough.

It’s not about being off the pace more quality of passing when you need to keep the ball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tau really doing some running. From our corner just before the goal he ran the whole length of the pitch and only just missed to intercept the cross from OUR corner flag area!..Lamptey and Tau on the wings could be an interesting partnership...

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I guess with Propper, and with Moder and Caicedo coming in, we can afford to lose him, and he will get a transfer fee.
We need to get rid of few players and right now I think Ali J, Propper, and Gross are candidates. Let Potter build with his players.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Regarding Pröpper, I’m not making excuses BUT, he is the only recognised midfielder in our team playing against Gündogan, Rodri and Silva, if he’s looking off the pace I think that might have something to do with it.

Being off the pace isn't the problem.

It's him being in a situation with loads of time and good attacking options and just misplacing the pass.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
We're gonna win 2-1....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports