Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Pretty much went to plan shame we couldn't keep them out but still in this one , Tau looks quite a handful, very encouraging start we're hanging on in there COYY

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Good performance overall with the exception of Propper who really doesn’t look like he wants to be here anymore and our final pass has been abysmal. Great to see Mac Alister show us there is a player there.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Perhaps MacAllister is the fellow to partner Bissouma in the middle. He’s looked really great.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Regarding Pröpper, I’m not making excuses, BUT, he is the only recognised midfielder in our team playing against Gündogan, Rodri and Silva, if he’s looking off the pace I think that might have something to do with it.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Watching the replay, definitely poor positioning from Sanchez for the goal. I know people don’t like criticism but he’s a Premier League goalie now and should be judged as such.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Citeh will want more goals so the tactics should remain. We’ll get a big chance or two in the second half, just need to take it and hopefully block them out of any other scoring opportunities.

It's imperative that any chance we have falls to Tau or McCalister and not Trossard or Bernardo.

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
Well I'll bite, I'm a Potter out t"%t.

But good half today, MacAlliste looking good, Dunk solid and Tau looks lively.

Don't think Sanchez at fault there, just very good football from a very good team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here