Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man Utd v Liverpool

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I'm playing in the NSC Dream Team league and wondered if anyone understands the scoring?
Kane gets 7 points scoring the winner v wolves, Haaland gets 8 scoring 1 in the draw with Newcastle, Salah gets 13 scoring 1 in a defeat.
I don't geddit?
Maybe Salah was the star man tonight.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ten Hag just casually drops the F bomb within 10 seconds of being interviewed on Sky, got to admire those areas

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ten Hag just casually drops the F bomb within 10 seconds of being interviewed on Sky, got to admire those areas

Yeah but Veltman was right, he’s ****ing dull to listen to

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Thought Liverpool were terrible and Utd slightly quicker but neither side showed any composure, it was like watching a cup game from a lower level. Neville now bigging Utd up. He needs to watch that game again there wasn't much skill.

Honestly believe any other team in the league would have beaten Liverpool comfortably tonight they were that poor.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Thought Liverpool were terrible and Utd slightly quicker but neither side showed any composure, it was like watching a cup game from a lower level. Neville now bigging Utd up. He needs to watch that game again there wasn't much skill.

Honestly believe any other team in the league would have beaten Liverpool comfortably tonight they were that poor.

Neville bigging up United as he’s aware how negative he’s been about them for absolutely ages. He’s also a little giddy as he’s a fan.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Someone on here predicted United would raise their game and revert to the usual shite afterwards.

I reckon that will prove an astute observation and Neville's ridiculous crowing will look exceptionally stupid within a month.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

It's a worry when some of the so called big six aren't playing well with the transfer window still open.
They will be sniffing around some of our players that's for sure.:down:

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Someone on here predicted United would raise their game and revert to the usual shite afterwards.

I reckon that will prove an astute observation and Neville's ridiculous crowing will look exceptionally stupid within a month.

Yes.

That was a poor game tonight.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Talk sport commentary at the end of the game tonight was just embarrassing. Cringe. You’d have thought it was title deciding last game of an epic season. Sounded ridiculous, made himself come across as a right prat.

Lol Stormzy is United not the Croydon lot, don’t feel so bad about ArrDee now

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I thought it was a dreadful game.

Liverpool could barely pass to each other and Utd just about hung on. As you say dreadful game.

What it highlights to me is these supposedly top managers are nothing without being able to buy all the top layers. Klopp's tactics were awful.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I said earlier this summer - I cannot fathom why Liverpool (or Utd) weren’t in for Bissouma.

Nor I. It seemed the most obvious place for him to go, CL football and some ageing midfielders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here