Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man Utd v Liverpool

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
How many first team appearances did each player in Liverpools starting 11 make last season, the season they were so close to winning 4 trophies?

I wouldn’t believe a word Tyler says however,
Thiago, Jota, Matip,Nunez,Jones, Keita, Chamberlain and Konate.. not a bad team to be fair.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I wouldn’t believe a word Tyler says however,
Thiago, Jota, Matip,Nunez,Jones, Keita, Chamberlain and Konate.. not a bad team to be fair.

But those that played, how many first team appearances did they make last season ?
Yes I agree they have players injured, but of those that played all of them except Harvey Elliot played first team games last year in a team that nearly won 4 trophies- so you can’t blame the poor start on injuries when those that started were all part of a team that did so well last season !

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
But those that played, how many first team appearances did they make last season ?
Yes I agree they have players injured, but of those that played all of them except Harvey Elliot played first team games last year in a team that nearly won 4 trophies- so you can’t blame the poor start on injuries when those that started were all part of a team that did so well last season !

I’m not, we were superb in the charity shield, but with injuries we have not adapted. We played poorly at least Brighton are doing well 😀

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here