• Want Liverpool, Will Be Man United

Votes: 20 33.3%

• Total voters

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
A thread about the premiership = You making a I dont care comment.

Why bother? some people can enjoy watching big matches.....

I want Man Utd to win please

I don't remember making don't care comments before however in this case I want both teams to lose so really don't care.

I also enjoy big matches, which is why I went to the big match at Oldham yesterday.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't have much time for United. Can't stand Liverpool.

On balance either a draw or a United win will do me, though I won't be losing too much sleep whatever happens. The most important game in the Greater Manchester area took place yesterday, with a most satisfactory result :clap:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Haven't won the League for 20 years, so that's a bizarre statement given the virtual monopoly United have had on the League title. I'd enjoy United being taken down a peg or two myself. Are you sure you're not a closet United Fan?

I'd like to see Liverpool win convincingly as that will improve Arsenal's chances of winning the title. I admit to enjoying watching Arsenal play and admire Wenger unlike so many on here who like to snipe at him. I also like the the way his teams try to play the game.

Those that say they don't give a shit can be arsed to open a thread that screams what it's about and then post on it? Is that not giving a shit?

Given the choice out of Man Utd, Arsenal or Chelsea. winning the Title it has to be Man Utd for me.

Wengers attitude of the entire premiership is out to get his team is getting a little dull now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Given the choice out of Man Utd, Arsenal or Chelsea. winning the Title it has to be Man Utd for me.

Wengers attitude of the entire premiership is out to get his team is getting a little dull now.

Harry's bare bones line is getting a bit dull too :lolol:

disclaimer - not sure if he's used it this season but he has for the last 10

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Harry's bare bones line is getting a bit dull too :lolol:

disclaimer - not sure if he's used it this season but he has for the last 10

He used it yesterday.... to be fair we only have 11 first teamers to pick from on wed and only had 12 yesterday!

Speaking of yesterday, the fact stoke poleaxed Bale 3 times inside the opening 10 minutes shows that its not just poor arsenal teams try to rough up.

P.S I hate Harry.....

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Defoe
Pav
Lennon
Bentley
JJ
Woodgate
King
Rose
Carlo

All dead.

Plus
O hara
Hutton
Keane

On loan.

Kaboul is cup tied on wed

Fulham really should beat us.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
And Malcolm Allison said from the history books:

STEVE BRUCE reported: 'The boss wasn't very pleased at half-time. I couldn't tell you what he said, at least not before 11.30 at night.' Alex Ferguson did not look especially pleased afterwards, either, despite the fact that the bookies will now offer you only 7-1 against a United League and FA Cup double.

Perhaps Malcolm Allison's remarks last week, when he implied that he believed neither Ferguson nor Ron Atkinson has the nerve to take the championship ......

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football--fa-cup-fourth-round-gillespie-gives-balanced-view-united-take-their-time-1480743.html

I was there with 26,000 or so others!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Man Utd because I don't want Chelsea to win the title. Nor the Arse for that matter, but I don't think they will anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here