Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Want Liverpool, Will Be Man United

Votes: 20 33.3%

• Total voters

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Interesting on what either managers will do, will Fergie play Berba with Rooney, will Rafa play Lucas not Aqua?

Should be a good one

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
don't sit on the fence, but your neck on the line

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
There doesn't seem to be a "don't care" option.

If imagined anyone that doesn't care wouldn't bother to open up the thread, maybe i'm old fashioned though?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Where is the "Want a draw, Will be Man.U." choice?

D

Deleted member 2719

If imagined anyone that doesn't care wouldn't bother to open up the thread, maybe i'm old fashioned though?

I am with Driver8 who care option should have been there as it would have been a good insight to how many Albion fans give a sh*t about this match.

I vote don't give a sh*t.

:smile:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I am with Driver8 who care option should have been there as it would have been a good insight to how many Albion fans give a sh*t about this match.

I vote don't give a sh*t.

:smile:

Quite agree. Me neither.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Supporters of a certain age are really enjoying Liverpool being taken down a peg or two - and that includes me.

Haven't won the League for 20 years, so that's a bizarre statement given the virtual monopoly United have had on the League title. I'd enjoy United being taken down a peg or two myself. Are you sure you're not a closet United Fan?

I'd like to see Liverpool win convincingly as that will improve Arsenal's chances of winning the title. I admit to enjoying watching Arsenal play and admire Wenger unlike so many on here who like to snipe at him. I also like the the way his teams try to play the game.

Those that say they don't give a shit can be arsed to open a thread that screams what it's about and then post on it? Is that not giving a shit?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here