Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man U v Sunderland - Gus on HIS way to Wembley

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's worth noting that quite a few of our ex players are tweeting their delight that Sunderland have gone through. I've noticed Alan Navarro, Matt Sparrow, Gary Dicker, Elliott Bennett and Steve Cook.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That was well funny. I feel pleased for the Sunderland supporters.....plus they'll have a bit more cash to bung us for Bridders now as well.

:thumbsup:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Same number of pens scored as goals in actual match. Well done, everybody.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It's worth noting that quite a few of our ex players are tweeting their delight that Sunderland have gone through. I've noticed Alan Navarro, Matt Sparrow, Gary Dicker, Elliott Bennett and Steve Cook.
They all support Liverpool.

:wink:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I don't get the feeling on here that seems to be you either love of hate Gus. I'm happy for him and thank him for his time here but would we be 'top of the league' this season with him in charge? Don't be ridiculous.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

I thought Poyet and Sparrow didn't get along?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Juan Mata has been arrested for attempting to turn around on the M6.

And now there is ANOTHER interview with Poyet on Sky - he loves himself and TV far too much......

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Cracking night for Sunderland. Fair play.

Apart from Borini they look lightweight up top. Steven Fletcher and Altidore won't keep them up. They need to bring in better.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Can't be true as Gus was such a horrible bloke. And Tano. And Charlie. And Bridcutt. And probably Buckley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here