Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City v Huddersfield

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Alright. Calm down lads, this is our 2nd 11 (even down to the keeper). The fact that we're compete should be applauded. There's no need to be rude, this is incredible experience for players like Billing and Stankovic, who will be playing in the top tier in the future....hopefully with us.

You can stop that now. It's our turn this year you, you, nasty little tyke person. How dare you gate crash our promotion party with your Technische Perfektion. You steal our place and you'll get nothing more than polite applause from us. Now shuft up, yer team is reight mithering us.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
You remind me of Watford when they went up as you have a load of Unknown players from overseas and it seems a very big squad which is a very good achievement considering the income you get.

That occurred to me. Their first team played exactly the same way at the Amex.

Unfortunately, I don't think the cynical Newcastle team will let them have the space on Saturday. Or is it fortunately? In short, I think Newcastle will resort to fouling.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Alright. Calm down lads, this is our 2nd 11 (even down to the keeper). The fact that we're compete should be applauded. There's no need to be rude, this is incredible experience for players like Billing and Stankovic, who will be playing in the top tier in the future....hopefully with us.

This, their first team will be rested enough for the next game.
We have got to let be what will be and concentrate on winning as many as possible regardless of what everyone else is doing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here