Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City v Huddersfield

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Huddersfieldare a very organised and energetic side..,Their biggest problem is they don't score more than two goals too often or have only done it twice all season.They will also concede a fair few which is always a good thing from our point of view.

It's only a 2nd string and a cup game so has zero relevance to the league...

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Alright. Calm down lads, this is our 2nd 11 (even down to the keeper). The fact that we're compete should be applauded. There's no need to be rude, this is incredible experience for players like Billing and Stankovic, who will be playing in the top tier in the future....hopefully with us.
If you enter the lion's den you're going to get a mauling. And everyone enjoys one of those, hence the reaction on here. Really, I've no ill feelings towards Hudders, a bloody good team and great threat. You'll walk those play-offs. Now, six would be quite fun...or maybe seven....or eight...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Alright. Calm down lads, this is our 2nd 11 (even down to the keeper). The fact that we're compete should be applauded. There's no need to be rude, this is incredible experience for players like Billing and Stankovic, who will be playing in the top tier in the future....hopefully with us.
You remind me of Watford when they went up as you have a load of Unknown players from overseas and it seems a very big squad which is a very good achievement considering the income you get.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

How about looking at the posts when you were one up... people were wetting themselves

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

We fully understand that this is not your first team, we should know we played you recently.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Udders playing in the German way, its all Blitzkreig and Donner und Blitzen. What they lack in sophistication they more than make up for with massively high levels of fitness. And Billings looks like a real player.

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
While watching this game I have been racking my brain as to what they sing in place of when we say Brighton in the 'we're on our way chant' if it's not two syllables then it doesn't really fit and neither Huddersfield or town are two syllables.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I admit to only switching over at 9, but am already over it. One for the diehard fan wondering "whatever happened to so and so, oh, he's still on our books".

BBC will need copious amounts of polish to convince anybody that this is relevant to anything. Cos it's not. It's a training game.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
There you go, 5-1. I think City could have tried a bit harder. After all, they're paid to entertain.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
While watching this game I have been racking my brain as to what they sing in place of when we say Brighton in the 'we're on our way chant' if it's not two syllables then it doesn't really fit and neither Huddersfield or town are two syllables.

Terriers (sang quickly) ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here