Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malkay will be in charge for Charlton.

albionsam

Mar 25, 2014
Oscar hasn't had a chance less than a year in change and so many injured players . If he was the right man in the summer he's the right man now . I know today was bad and some of his decisions he made were odd but we need to stay with our man and support the team .

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
My short list as follows for Albion manager !!

Malky Mckay very possible
Glenn Hoddle very possible
Uwe Rossler no chance
Nigel Clough possibility
Steve McClaren no chance
Neil Warnock very possible
Russell Slade very possible
Billy Davies :wanker: no chance
Nigel Adkins No chance

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield

Uwe Rossler no chance
Nigel Clough possibility
Steve McClaren no chance
Nigel Adkins No chance

Eddie Howe. Excellent manager, would be chuffed if we got him. Time to end this fixation with all things Spanish. Spanish training camps, Spanish manager, Spanish players, Spanish flags, Spanish bollox.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
OG will get all of next season........personally i would prefer MM appointed monday.

OG is negative, no passion, nothing to say........bit like the John Major of football.....with a tan.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

Uwe Rossler no chance
Nigel Clough possibility
Steve McClaren no chance
Nigel Adkins No chance

You've been eating too many kebabs mate.

Dec 29, 2011
Oscar hasn't had a chance less than a year in change and so many injured players . If he was the right man in the summer he's the right man now . I know today was bad and some of his decisions he made were odd but we need to stay with our man and support the team .

Great first post :wave:

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013

Problem with that is everyone can see the players are not performing for Oscar and all is not well in the dressing room, sad but true.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

They thought he was the right man in the summer.Turns out he wasn't. The football is so dull, the players don't appear to care. I'll go regardless, like so many others - we will always support the team. But I would be delighted if he stepped aside for Malky.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I suppose the key is does TB see him being able to do BETTER? Is this as good as it gets? Did TB not back him in JAN as maybe he didn't trust him? In fairness I thought we would see much more flair, and an OG stamp on team. Unfortunately it's been NJ stamp..I am rapidly losing the faith this year, but like thousands of others have renewed ST, but on the basis progress is made..
Currently we are going one way and it's not forwards...

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove

I agree. Today was woeful but show me a manager than hasn't got it wrong now and again.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Eddie Howe. Excellent manager, would be chuffed if we got him. Time to end this fixation with all things Spanish. Spanish training camps, Spanish manager, Spanish players, Spanish flags, Spanish bollox.

lol, cheered me up.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Firstly , I will support whoever is our manager and in OG's case he has not had enough time to get his own players in or even a full season in the job yet!

That said, if the powers that be decide they want a change then we need to bring in an experienced man with the right temperament to handle expectation, Jackett would be ideal but probably un obtainable.

I don't believe that TB would make a change this summer though as I believe OG is doing very well when you take into account the injuries, lack of quality signings, sale of Barnes and Bridcutt etc. perhaps the club just don't think OG can get the system he wants working quick enough to get us up, after all we need to get out of the Championship ASAP to increase our revenue and I think OG needs at least 3 or 4 transfer windows to mould the squad he needs.

beakyburn

Aug 15, 2012
Does the OP have a record of correct inside knowledge?
Don't think so. Malkays name was mentioned for the forest job but as the press today said as he still has pay off issues with Cardiff he will not be able to work elsewhere until this is sorted.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Don't think so. Malkays name was mentioned for the forest job but as the press today said as he still has pay off issues with Cardiff he will not be able to work elsewhere until this is sorted.

A good point, sadly.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I've heard Bloom is talking to Diego Simeone....in addition I have heard Ryan Giggs will be his no.2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here