Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malkay will be in charge for Charlton.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Fair play to Malkay, great first game. 3-0 to the Albion, let this be the beginning to a wonderful journey.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm full of regret for posting what I did.

Not because it was not true. I heard from someone whom I trust and has been very accurate regarding things they have shared with me in the past.

However, I had had too many to drink last week and I spouted on here what I had been told. One of two things were going to happen.

It was either going to be true, in which case this thread would have come back to life and it was have been clear to the person who trusted me with their info that I had blabbed.

Or it was not going to be in, in which case this thread would have come back to life and I would take the rap.

Either way a lose lose situation for OP.

The only reason I should be barred is for not paying the fee for my sticky thread a couple of weeks ago for my job vacancy! @Bozza, please send the bill.

I don't think I will be missed if barred - a few others seem to be posting ticket updates :wink:

I wouldn't be too hard on yourself. The Albion is an organisation the same as any other, and unless you've heard something DIRECT from Tony Bloom or Paul Barber then all you've heard is office gossip. It doesn't matter how reliable your source has been in the past; all he was doing was relaying what he'd heard, which in the way of office gossip, is sometimes woefully inaccurate.

I too hear loads of stuff which I wouldn't dream of posting on NSC. Some of it is spot-on, but other 'facts' turn out to be way off-beam. A guy, not actually employed directly by the Albion, who told me lots of accurate tit-bits once confidently told me a few years ago Tony Adams was going to be our next manager! It was all signed, sealed and 100% accurate.

Like I say, office gossip. You weren't the first to post inaccurate gossip and you sure as hell won't be the last.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I'm full of regret for posting what I did.

Not because it was not true. I heard from someone whom I trust and has been very accurate regarding things they have shared with me in the past.

However, I had had too many to drink last week and I spouted on here what I had been told. One of two things were going to happen.

It was either going to be true, in which case this thread would have come back to life and it was have been clear to the person who trusted me with their info that I had blabbed.

Or it was not going to be in, in which case this thread would have come back to life and I would take the rap.

Either way a lose lose situation for OP.

The only reason I should be barred is for not paying the fee for my sticky thread a couple of weeks ago for my job vacancy! @Bozza, please send the bill.

I don't think I will be missed if barred - a few others seem to be posting ticket updates :wink:

This is a real warning about the perils of posting after a few drinks!

I used to think you were a sensible poster but I'm now struggling to separate you from the other tossas on this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here