Malaysian airline crash

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Just like America would be in deep shit if they shot down an Iranian passenger plane and killed 290 people? These governments do what they want and don't give a shit about the 99% of people with no power.

America was in such deep shit that they gave the crew of the ship responsible medals.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
America was in such deep shit that they gave the crew of the ship responsible medals.

They did not receive the medals for the incident obviously and the US did pay compensation, there was no real cover-up, they misidentified the plane while under attack and made a terrifying mistake. Very much what seems to have happened here. Time to admit it and own it.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well, just had the news that one of my housemates was aboard the flight, 21 years old.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Well, just had the news that one of my housemates was aboard the flight, 21 years old.

Very sorry to hear that.

Among all the international frenzy to apportion blame for this atrocity we should not forget that the passengers are the innocent victims and their families and friends will be in a difficult place right now.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
sigh.

So an aircraft travelling at an altitude of 10,000ft supposedly shot down by a missile does not disintegrate, all lands at the same spot, with large pieces of debris intact. The bodies didn't disintegrate, but are found almost undamaged on the ground........then within 5 minutes Russia is blamed.

fishy beyond words.

You really are a twisted sicko.

Putin Huylo's henchmen or military shoot down a civilian airliner and you call conspiracy.

Tool.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

Sorry to hear of that fella, hope that in time a full and impartial investigation gets answers as to what happened.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I am genuinely concerned that people like Hybrid, and it is Hybrid by the way, are allowed to pedal their paranoia to us.

sigh.

What is the point of banning posters if they simply set up a new account and continue their bullshit? I think this is this individual's third persona so far (Brunswick/Hybrid X now this).

Flex Your Head

sigh.

So an aircraft travelling at an altitude of 10,000ft supposedly shot down by a missile does not disintegrate, all lands at the same spot, with large pieces of debris intact. The bodies didn't disintegrate, but are found almost undamaged on the ground........then within 5 minutes Russia is blamed.

fishy beyond words.

Yeah, ridiculous isn't it? It was obviously something else wasn't it? It's stupid how people jump to the most obvious conclusion which is seemingly backed up by facts and irrefutable evidence, isn't it? They're all just sheeple, aren't they? We know so much better, don't we? The websites we use for news aren't part of the MSM are they, so they're far more likely to be accurate, thoroughly researched, honest and written with no ulterior motive or agenda, aren't they? All these horrible events around the world, Sandy Hook, 911, MH370, JFK, Di and Dodi... all elaborately staged hoaxes or carried out by a sinister organisation, weren't they? You're a total bell-end, aren't you?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Seems that everyone is very sure that this was down to Russia.

I know we should fully expect Russia to lie, but I hope everyone realizes that we are just as likely to lie too.

I am 100% certain that if the UK or the US received good quality evidence that this was the fault of Ukraine they would bury it. & if they received poor quality evidence it was Russia, they wouldn't hesitate to use it.

Just saying, for balance.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Seems that everyone is very sure that this was down to Russia.

I know we should fully expect Russia to lie, but I hope everyone realizes that we are just as likely to lie too.

I am 100% certain that if the UK or the US received good quality evidence that this was the fault of Ukraine they would bury it. & if they received poor quality evidence it was Russia, they wouldn't hesitate to use it.

Just saying, for balance.

It's not really balanced for you to be talking about 100% certainty for a hypothesis.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Bomb Russia, bomb them all pa foooey ya ha ha ha ha !!! WAR WAR WAR !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports