Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malaysian airline crash

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
No I am talking about making sure the countries that are capable all standing up to him to make sure he knows he is not going steamroller his will with no consequences.

All this look at your shoes political response to his actions so far has done nothing whatsoever.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Well you know, it's clear he is using divide and conquer politics and is forcing his will, but what have we actually done and how much does the world tolerate?

You sound like you are calling for WWIII.

Without, I might add, a shred of evidence.

Putin is not nearly as dangerous as people like you.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
You sound like you are calling for WWIII.

Without, I might add, a shred of evidence.

Putin is not nearly as dangerous as people like you.

Oh god, really!???

Ok. Stand by with your penny whistle then.

Let him do whatever seems like a great idea

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Oh god, really!???

Ok. Stand by with your penny whistle then.

Let him do whatever seems like a great idea

Putin is not stupid , this incident would never of happened if he knew about it . He doesn't want war with anybody even Ukraine . He doesn't like the sanctions and the man knows the future is in business relationships with other countries . To be fair this situation originally came about because there was a coup in Kiev , nothing was said then or it was all one sided , as soon as the same happens in Donetsk by the Russian speaking Ukrainians there is uproar .

There are plenty of more dangerous people around in this world .

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
For probably the only time Prince Charles got it right about Putin. He's a feckin dangerous despot. If the Russians are smart they'll out him before they become ostracised. :annoyed:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Australian Family Lose Relatives in Malaysian Airlines MH370 and MH17 Tragedies

An Australian family has been hit by both Malaysia Airlines tragedies after losing four members on board the MH370 which disappeared in March and now from the doomed MH17 struck down by a missile over war-torn Ukraine.

Queenslanders Irene and George Burrows are still mourning the tragic loss of their son Rodney and his wife Mary who were on board the MH370 which vanished from radar screens in March. Dubbed the greatest aviation mystery of all time, four months on and no debris from the plane has ever been recovered.

Now they are having to grieve for their step-granddaughter Maree Rizk and her husband Albert, who are among the 28 Australians confirmed dead in flight MH17. The Melbourne couple were returning from a European holiday on board the ill-fated Kuala Lumpur-bound flight from Amsterdam.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/australian...laysian-airlines-mh370-mh17-tragedies-1457267

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Yes, yes of course. Utterly laughable - and rather tactless - drivel of course but hey.

Also, these two reporters are also part of this huge international cover-up regarding that nice guy Vladimir that - thankfully - we are so uniquely positioned to have exposed:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...signs-over-bias-in-Ukraine-MH17-coverage.html

Look at how ready people seem for war.

It would be interesting to see how these people end up feeling if they get their wish, that's all I'm saying.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Attachments

• Sara-Firth_2979896b.jpg
    Sara-Firth_2979896b.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 259

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes, in exactly the same way that Russians "know" that Putin is less likely to lie than we are.

You trust your own kind, it's understandable. It's not justified though.
Yes it is.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I wouldn't want to be one of the team who launched that missile, Mr Putin is now right in the mire. I can see them disappearing quite quickly with a bullet in the head in order to clean up any links to Mr President/Mr Prime Minister Putin.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The warmongering Putin Huilo is so lucky that wasn't an American airliner.

Time to show strength and resolve and to stand up to the bully.

This means cancelling the Mistral warship order, sanctioning Gazprom, and in a show of strength deploying 4 or 5 F22 Raptor squadrons to Western Europe to impose a no fly zone for the russian military over Ukraine if necessary.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Why would Ukranian forces shoot down a plane - I wasn't aware that the Russian militants had any planes?![/QUOTE

Why would either side shoot down a passenger airline deliberately? As I have already said, nothing to gain in the slightest by this.

I think it is likely that everyone will accept that it was not the intention to shoot down a Malaysian Airlines jet but that those that pressed the butter were intent on shooting down a plane, probably believing it was military.

Well, card is pretty flammable and on the video i saw on Sky News the plane exploded into a massive fireball on the ground and continued to burn. The whole structure of the plane is decimated, yet we have a picture which shows recovered passports from that plane (which is on fire) that arent even damaged. Seems odd to me.

Not sure I've seen any footage of a massive fireball, just a very dark plume of smoke taken from a distance!

Quite ! The Ukraine government and the US last night on CNN were straight at the Pro-Russian separatists or Russian speaking Ukrainians as I like to call them , blaming them or threatening them if it was them . No grace whatsoever , let's think about the people on board , family and friends before flying out accusations .

Everybody is thinking of the families but that doesn't mean you should then ignore the cause of the tragedy. We can tell where your sympathies lie!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
So sanctions are not enough but force is too much, what do you suggest?

Jeez. What do YOU suggest? Lighting some fuc*ing candles?

For the record, it's about time Europe and the yanks showed its hand.

I do not want war of course, but Putin is using our fears and trying to call our bluff.

He can't afford a war himself.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Jeez. What do YOU suggest? Lighting some fuc*ing candles?

For the record, it's about time Europe and the yanks showed its hand.

I do not want war of course, but Putin is using our fears and trying to call our bluff.

He can't afford a war himself.

I asked you the question, you think sanctions are not enough but have stopped short of force so help me....what are you suggesting the world should do?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here