Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lyrics to the norths ultra style song

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Wow, you have a different opinion to someone. Don't cry about it.

I love the way you've just assumed the opinion of the lion share of the Albion support will match yours, good logic.

nope not at all , i have been looking in to the nsk this week and started talking to a few of them , they are a big group who leed the north stand to sing in many ways , i can guarantee this song will be sung tomorrow . so what im try to say is nsc will not dictate the way the atmosphere or the way the fans behave , look back to just a week ago when there was a big thread about singing 'we are brighton' for ages at the beginning of the game . everyone on here agreed with it and stated 'i will sing this know matter what' etc etc . it didn't happen did it .

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I wasn't just not sure why people wont give it a chance and lighten up. Try it. Just sick of people being so negative about everything, we are in an exciting times.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
the 'whoa whooa whooooa ' really got going in the north today but i didn't hear to many people singing the actual song ?, hope the lyrics catch soon.

one thing is or sure it gets better and better the more times we sing it and blackpool we be better than today and so on i predict .

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I think its a winner, got louder as the game went on, everyone catching on to the words

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here