Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lyrics to the norths ultra style song

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Jeez Palace are becoming obsessed with us recently - they really are worried BHA are becoming the bigger club. No class at all.

May 16, 2011
I think the tune fits brighton perfectly, you just need to tweak the words to

we take it arse…we take it aaaarse…

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Jeez Palace are becoming obsessed with us recently - they really are worried BHA are becoming the bigger club. No class at all.
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

The mentality of the NSK and Brighton fans in general imitating the HF (very badly) and the Palace atmosphere that was recognised as one of the best home and away last season.

You also might want to check out the Brighton fans flooding onto the Palace boards. Here's looking at you Wigman, Das Reich and your horse-loving, farm-living, Clothes-on-eBay-buying, Wife-from-Internet-ordering, BHAExpress

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

The mentality of the NSK and Brighton fans in general imitating the HF (very badly) and the Palace atmosphere that was recognised as one of the best home and away last season.

You also might want to check out the Brighton fans flooding onto the Palace boards. Here's looking at you Wigman, Das Reich and your horse-loving, farm-living, Clothes-on-eBay-buying, Wife-from-Internet-ordering, BHAExpress

Oh dear me :facepalm:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

You're welcome to BHAExpress Paul , feel free to keep him :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

lol must admit the BHA Express thing made me chuckle. Nobodies imitating you though - get over yourselves. You copied the hark now here song and swapped the names around :lol: now that IS imitating.

May 16, 2011
WARNING WARNING WARNING before you play the following yt clip turn your speakers down so as you dont blow them.
WOW what an atmosphere you got going:lolol:

youtube.com/watch?v=hrEVmmAbW5E

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
I really am all for an atmosphere, although I am very against the idea of ultras.

I'm in genuine shock as to how anyone can justify stealing a song from Palace of all teams, especially one as shit as that, and with even shittier lyrics! Awful.
Where do you think SEAGULLS came from then FFS :tosser:

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
there are so many on here that are not for all this 'ultra' stuff but if you look in to it a bit more you will start to see that they are not hooligans or goons but just a bunch of lads who have a passion for getting the best possible atmosphere at the amex , now i don't have a problem with that and i dont see why any of you should .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here