Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] LV= County Championship Division One, Yorkshire v Sussex at Leeds, Sep 22-25, 2015

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
50 partnership, at least these two have showed some determination instead of the top order bottlejobs.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
25 overs in and the new ball effects will be wearing off. If Yardy and Brown can get a partnership going and just tick it down ten runs at a time then this could still be interesting...

Yardy/Brown partnership = adds another 92 runs
7th wicket partnership with Zaidi = adds 65 runs
8th wicket partnership = 33 runs
9th wicket partnership = 19 runs
10th wicket partnership = 12 runs unbroken

The real danger will be the second new ball at 80 overs.

GOSBTS

You are new to this aren't you ? The dominating factor in all your figures is missing remember, this is SUSSEX , therefore all probabilities are reduced to either polarised great play or crap play. We are currently running in Crap Play Mode. Hope this helps ?

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Cheeky git! Serious question -WTF is Jordan doing opening?

Exactly that? Robinson is next to useless, daft as it was to open with Jordan in the first innings, how incredible to repeat the balls up in the second, when of all our innings's in history we needed to get off to a sound start, he sticks a bowler in to open. :shrug:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
You are new to this aren't you ? The dominating factor in all your figures is missing remember, this is SUSSEX , therefore all probabilities are reduced to either polarised great play or crap play. We are currently running in Crap Play Mode. Hope this helps ?

Much the same as the Albion over the years really!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Yardy survives a HUGE shout... "Get on with it... NOT OUT".... shouts some pissed up loon in the 'crowd' :laugh:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I am about to save us, I've stripped off, and Mrs FOS has daubed me with Woad. I shall be starting my ancient Raindance as soon as she has completed the painful task of inserting 13 Peacock Feathers up my Jacksy....wish me well! :mad:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I am about to save us, I've stripped off, and Mrs FOS has daubed me with Woad. I shall be starting my ancient Raindance as soon as she has completed the painful task of inserting 13 Peacock Feathers up my Jacksy....wish me well! :mad:

Nice to see some good old common sense on this thread. Thank you :)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Stand or Fall FOS!

Tragically I fear that it may be the latter.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Unlucky Michael, you are a Sussex legend unfortunately we've been left with too much to do today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here