Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] LV= County Championship Division One, Sussex v Northamptonshire at Hove, Jul 6-9, 2014

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A quick query for the Stattos, even if somehow we beat Northants twice, does that not mean that we will end up as the second most shite team?

Which means that we also get relegated along with them or have I missed something? ???

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A quick query for the Stattos, even if somehow we beat Northants twice, does that not mean that we will end up as the second most shite team?

Which means that we also get relegated along with them or have I missed something? ???

I think I would take that actually. Its a kind of Pyrrhic victory.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Fair play to Sussex today, sounds like the pitch was more than a bit spicy and we've ended the day well after losing the toss.

Looking at the batting lineup before the start of play was worrying, surely the most flimsy lineup since before the Adams era.unless we get players back fast we are going to get pulverised by better bowling attacks.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Massively important innings from Wright there, top stuff.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
405 all out, take away Wrights innings and we don't look too hot against the Whipping Boys of the First Division..... :nono:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
OOOHHHH Northants commentator getting shirty suggesting The Goff should not be eligible to play for sussex as he has never played for Austrailia , but at the same time says he does not really know the rules :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here