Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] LV= County Championship Division One, Nottinghamshire v Sussex at Nottingham, Jun 1-4

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
"The Magoffins have been in touch from down under...". I wonder what Mike and Wendy really want to say...?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
This is absolutely woeful. The best pace attack (even with the injuries!) we have had in years is totally wasted on this risible batting line-up at the moment.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
On the plus side with the weather improving the lads should get some cracking golf in tomorrow.

They can't hit a cricket ball, do you honestly think they'll be able to hit a TINY golf ball?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Christ on a BIKE, I didn't think we'd collapse quite this quickly
Me neither. Getting through the new ball was always going to be very tricky but I was hoping for something like 80-3 off the first 20...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Me neither. Getting through the new ball was always going to be very tricky but I was hoping for something like 80-3 off the first 20...

Particularly after the Notts tail seemed relatively untroubled and managed to add 135 for the last 3 wickets.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is below pathetic, Wood scores 153 in the match and I doubt our " alleged " batsmen will total that in 2 innings. " Robbo for England " my arse.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Sad.

These Sussex batsmen are suffering the same fate as Notts' top five who averaged 9.6 in the match...

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Maybe the smell of lunch is just too much for the players and they want to get in quickly.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
FFS

66 for FIVE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here