Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lualua

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kaz is a marmite player. From the WSU he always looks a handful for the opposition but too often his possession ends with him going down under a barrage. Mind you, he often wins the free kick. Personally, I think he is an impact player and a good one at that, Buckley offers more.

This

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
You never really see him initiate a killer one two but apart from that I think he is good, improving and was in fact excellent today - although perhaps a tiny bit greedy. Still, can forgive him that considering at one point he had 3 Arsenal players skinned before being fouled.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He should play EVERY game

95% of those should be coming off the bench though! Impact player for sure but a godlike one since December. All down to Gus freezing him out and making him work harder, whilst mentioning him in passing in the media a lot. Very similar to how he's currently dealing with JFC

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Mom for me...... very dangerous.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Worst I've seen him play today, but against better defenders that's to be expected. He can fit a Tango inbetween most League 1/Championship team's defence, but I think his trick will get very old, very quickly in the top league. Love the bloke, though.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I would loan him out for the rest of the season, get him regular football and see if there is a player there or not. (I suspect there is) Won't command a starting place regularly here with our squad as it is.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Worst I've seen him play today, but against better defenders that's to be expected. He can fit a Tango inbetween most League 1/Championship team's defence, but I think his trick will get very old, very quickly in the top league. Love the bloke, though.

He was mom
... just what fookin game do you effin idiots watch.... All around me in WSU people were raving about how dangerous he looked.... fook sake.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
He was mom
... just what fookin game do you effin idiots watch.... All around me in WSU people were raving about how dangerous he looked.... fook sake.

I don't really do arguments on this forum, but you're talking absolute shit. I really like Kaz, but today he looked worried about taking on their right back. He would pass it back (badly at times) to our midfield. Bad crosses, won a couple of free kicks and that's it. And I really rate LuaLua, but if you're telling me he's your Man of the Match, I would ask you the same question, what game were you watching?

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
I don't really do arguments on this forum, but you're talking absolute shit. I really like Kaz, but today he looked worried about taking on their right back. He would pass it back (badly at times) to our midfield. Bad crosses, won a couple of free kicks and that's it. And I really rate LuaLua, but if you're telling me he's your Man of the Match, I would ask you the same question, what game were you watching?

The same one as me .
I thought he was immense today - very consistent .
He's getting better & better every game .
I too thought he was MoM , but it's clear there are some very divisive opinions on his performance today .

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
The same one as me .
I thought he was immense today - very consistent .
He's getting better & better every game .
I too thought he was MoM , but it's clear there are some very divisive opinions on his performance today .

Fair enough, thank you for a very reasonable reply. For me, his job is bamboozling defenders and getting to the byline to put in a cross. He did win a fair few free kicks, but I know that he's better than he showed today, and his passing was ever so slightly off.
That's just how I saw it, mind!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Impact player for sure but a godlike one since December. All down to Gus freezing him out and making him work harder, whilst mentioning him in passing in the media a lot. Very similar to how he's currently dealing with JFC
Or it could be to do with him being in court in November, and now away from all of that until the end of the season.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
There is still a lot of room for improvement, which is good because he is still young. If his balance was slightly better and decision making slightly better, he would be a much better all round player. If he does more give-and-go's with a CM and bursting down the line, he could be the man to put the ball on Ulloa's powerful head!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here