Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lualua

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
He should play more often, he is so good on the ball skilful, played really well in my opinion. Good a getting free kicks aswell lol.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Totally disagree. He is an impact player at the very best.

I am actually quite disappointed in him ...I wouldn't say he has improved as much as I thought he would have.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Agreed, he looks a totally different player to the one who started the season. Maybe now we have Ulloa Gus will play him and Buckley at the same time. How EXCITING does that sound?

You have to remember how little game time he has had, he will only get better with more time on the pitch IMO.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
he is great on the ball and can change a game, but for me today he was far too greedy thinking he can take on the world instead of making a simple pass, thus losing the ball.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Kaz will do something brilliant then something atrocious and really basic. Very frustrating player. Definitely a 20min impact sub.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He needs to improve his decision making and delivery but he's good at beating the man.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He has got a LOT better at holding onto the ball and using his body to protect it.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Totally disagree. He is an impact player at the very best.

I am actually quite disappointed in him ...I wouldn't say he has improved as much as I thought he would have.

He was much more effective than Buckley today in my view.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He was much more effective than Buckley today in my view.

I don't think Buckley has been fit for a while now. But yes he certainly looked sharper

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I prefer him used sparingly, seems to get complacement when you give him a run in the team but when he's got a point to prove he's a different kettle of fish.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
I'm torn. I'm always excited when he comes on, and he gives Bridge someone to play off so we end up with more attacks down the left hand side, but looking back it never seems to result in that much.

Oh, and he couldn't control any of the balls that cam to him from the right (Lopez?) so much better running with the ball than being a target for switching from right to left.

Think that him sticking as a sub and getting some decent crosses in to the box later on is the best use of him.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I thought he was excellent, never gave jenkinson a minutes peace, one cross he put in just after Ulloa had gone off was begging to be buried.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
I thought he looked really good today, he held up the ball well and actually defended, and this has been his two big problems when he played previously. I thought his decision making was good also, he didn't just attempt to run blindly but rather made the right decision when to pass on to others and try to make space. A really good prospect and certainly a player in the squad who could play in the premiership.

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
clearly has loads of skill and has a good shot as well. What frustrated me today was he got fouled every time he had the ball so couldnt produce anything...

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Kaz is a marmite player. From the WSU he always looks a handful for the opposition but too often his possession ends with him going down under a barrage. Mind you, he often wins the free kick. Personally, I think he is an impact player and a good one at that, Buckley offers more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here