Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua is still possible

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Why would he come down to Brighton for a night out on a Wednesday when he surely has pre-season training for Newcastle tomorrow?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Munchkin has started a thread about a season long loan being confirmed tomorrow. Agree it seems odd for him to come down for a night out so I'm quite optimistic

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why would he come down to Brighton for a night out on a Wednesday when he surely has pre-season training for Newcastle tomorrow?

True he could well have been going to see Gus in the day... Hope so. Bit random he wrote about Leeds on his twitter page though if he really was going to see Gus... As in he doesn't seem to keep much close to his chest!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Munchkin has started a thread about a season long loan being confirmed tomorrow. Agree it seems odd for him to come down for a night out so I'm quite optimistic

But why not mention the night out tweet in your original post?

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
True he could well have been going to see Gus in the day... Hope so. Bit random he wrote about Leeds on his twitter page though if he really was going to see Gus... As in he doesn't seem to keep much close to his chest!

Hopefully the night out tweet is just a bluff :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
so it seems my original post had some merit then....

it amazes me how you get shot down in flames on this site for even the suggestion he may still come back after having it confirmed by the man himself that it may still happen !

Lets all hope he signs....and the striker !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
so it seems my original post had some merit then....

it amazes me how you get shot down in flames on this site for even the suggestion he may still come back after having it confirmed by the man himself that it may still happen !

Lets all hope he signs....and the striker !

I hope it had merit yes - it's only a certain type that will flame people for anything...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here