Lua Lua is still possible

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Probably not, but he might feel he can reach a level where he would be playing every week.

Signing for Brighton would make sense as he is a guaranteed starter. He is at the age where he should be playing regularly.

However, Leeds could be a permanent move for him as opposed to a loan to Brighton. I imagine that Leeds will have enough money to purchase him, if Newcastle can be convinced.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
How do you know we wouldn't have enough money?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Or that Newcastle wouldn't prefer a loan...

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Ive also just spoken to kelly Brook on facebook and she says she is going to pop round and give me a right seeing to!

FANTASTIC!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Leeds are in for him we stand no chance! Gutted

The choice is playing for a side that will be hovering around the relegation zone or moving south to join the Flairistas.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Was tempted to start a new thread but not sure it's worth it BUT I just read Kazenga's Twitter page and he posted about being in Brighton today....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Was tempted to start a new thread but not sure it's worth it BUT I just read Kazenga's Twitter page and he posted about being in Brighton today....
I hope he wasn't shopping.......great news, if he signs:thumbsup:

or on a night out with the lads!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I think he's more likely to f*** Brighton off now because of the amount of stalkers he has down here.

hes a footballer...he loves the attention, if he didnt he wouldnt have responded to my original mail.

the fact he is even down here for a night out with the lads if thats what it is, is definately a good thing. Bound to see Gus while he is here i would think.

Im still hopeful on this one

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Any reason u chose to ignore the comment about just seeing the lads for a night out or were u just attention seeking?:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports