Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty points update

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I'm going to be absolutely fuming if I missed out on 15 points by not buying a £10 ticket for a game I knew I couldn't get to.

Can someone please confirm I should be very angry about this.

I'd be hopping mad, me.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I'm going to be absolutely fuming if I missed out on 15 points by not buying a £10 ticket for a game I knew I couldn't get to.

Can someone please confirm I should be very angry about this.

irritated-smiley.png

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Bournemouth offer 1300 bloody tickets. I don't care if it was played at 4AM on a Wednesday morning, how did you not think this would offer minimum points?

Before you even consider anything else, it makes sense on the basis that they don't want fans on the highest points to create a larger gap.

Demand will be high this season, but all 3k allocations will mean the majority who want to go will be able to, so offering the same points for Stoke as Arsenal is counter-intuitive.

The only reason I can see for anyone to complain about this system is for those with the mindset that the system is in place counteract. If you go to a selection of games it will average out. If you go to a selection of games and find minimal loyalty gain then chances are you were choosing those games for the wrong reasons.

OK, chill. I was only asking and trying to understand the system, which still seems counterintuitive to me. But I'm not "complaining" as you put it, not least because I've got more than enough points to go to the matches I want to go to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here