Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Louest Away support

Jan 30, 2008
There was hardly a peep out of them until they scored.
you must be referring to the shit support from the north stand , if ever there was an occasion that showed them up for what they are LAST NIGHT WAS IT , f*** sake the great escape being trawled out after 20 MINS !!, cringe worthy to say the least, seemed to be completely overawed by wall or maybe they needed a nappy change .

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Truth neither set of fans were particularly great last night. It was an odd game with an odd atmosphere. Not every game is going to be Doncaster, Leeds or Burnley-esque. Having said that, as flat as last night was it was still light years ahead of what we had at withers.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Leeds and Millwall may both have loud away followings, but their home followings don't really do much.

Sounds a bit like us during the Withdean years!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
This season Palace or Leeds have been the loudest. Millwall were loud when they scored but only have one song. Wrexham were good but I'm not sure if it counts as it was their big day out.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Leeds
Millwall (when they actually sang, which wasn't often)
Liverpool
Palace (for the last 10 minutes)

Can't comment on Wrexham,

Oh, and the Geordies...meh

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
you must be referring to the shit support from the north stand , if ever there was an occasion that showed them up for what they are LAST NIGHT WAS IT , f*** sake the great escape being trawled out after 20 MINS !!, cringe worthy to say the least, seemed to be completely overawed by wall or maybe they needed a nappy change .

Great escape was excellent against Burnley & fitting for the time but I agree with this post. Although I couldn't give monkeys what Millwall think one poster on their forum described us as 'happy clappy' amongst other shite. I Don't think we were overawed as fans I think it was possibly one of those nights when not enough people could be arsed. Normally we are quite a loud home crowd it's just a shame that Millwall didn't get to see this. Make amends against Ipswich

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here