Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Louest Away support

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Leeds and Millwall may both have loud away followings, but their home followings don't really do much.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I thought Millwall were AVERAGE last night. Wrexham by far the best.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Said it before, say it again Leeds all the way. Even at the Withdean a couple of seasons ago they were non stop.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
From the family stand I'd say Millwall were quiet for long periods and when they got going they still didn't match Leeds, Wrexham, probably Liverpool, and - let's be honest - Palace.

Probably on a par with Forest, I'd say.

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
Wasn't really impressed by Millwalls support to be honest apart from the occasionall 'Millllllllllllll' they really didn't generate too much noise, noisiest just after they scored and that was about it.

Leeds fans were louder, so were Wrexham.

Odd one to bring up, but FC United of Manchester at Withdean were also quite loud!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
When they did sing their one and only song they were very loud, but as they only did it a couple of times after each goal, you can't really count them as anything special. Leeds and Wrexham still way ahead

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Didn't think Millwall were that loud at all. Leeds were still be the loudest for me although I missed the Wrexham game so I cannot comment on them.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
They only sounded loud last night as the north were so quiet

West was poor as well. Think everyone expected us to turn it on and then the fans follow suit. Just didnt happen and many negative comments in WSU. Pretty negative shouts that got louder as the game went on. Crowd 3/10 I'm afraid. Should of done more

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Truth be told, Palace were better than anyone mentioned. I understand the Wrexham love in, but thought very little of their support on the day.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Truth be told, Palace were better than anyone mentioned. I understand the Wrexham love in, but thought very little of their support on the day.

Palace were brilliant for the last ten minutes, but to be good you have to be singing loudly for 90 minutes, not just when your team is level/winning

Leosayer

Aug 25, 2011
Kent
I sit right next to them at the end of WSL - they were loud in short spells but for consistent noise I'd have to say:
Leeds - Palace - Liverpool then Millwall, I can't really compare Wrexham as I was sitting at the end for that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here