Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lorry crashes into Christmas Market Berlin.

theroyal

May 11, 2014
I think 2016 has completely shaken my faith in the human race and the world . It really is an unpleasant place to be.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
German police confirming that there are now several dead in what they are describing as a deliberate truck attack on a Christmas market.

I'm sitting here scratching my head, trying to imagine who on earth would perpetrate an attack of this sort?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I think 2016 has completely shaken my faith in the human race and the world . It really is an unpleasant place to be.

Just 2016? These sort of attacks have been happening for the past few years. France for example.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I hate to say but I think 2017 won't be a happy new year

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Peace and Goodwill to all men, unless it's radical Islam????

I think evil extends further than 'radical Islam'.

Very sad news....similar it seems to the attack by using a lorry in Nice earlier this year ..small consolation that it's less people.

Pasty good to hear you are home

Last edited:

larus

Interesting interview on Sky with some professor (I think). Said if it's linked to the 1m immigrants allowed in then it will really impact Merkel and the elections next year.

If this is the case, this opens so many dilemmas for the West/Europe. At what point does protection of your own citizens override taking in refugees?

As mentioned above, the world is full of too many sick f***ers who have no regard for human life.

Sad, sad event.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Police have said the juggernaut which crashed into the Xmas market had Polish number plates and belonged to a Polish delivery company. The company said the truck left Poland this afternoon heading to Berlin and that they lost touch with the driver at 4pm local time. It would appear that the lorry might have been hijacked.

I hope the original driver is OK if indeed he had his truck hijacked.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Interesting interview on Sky with some professor (I think). Said if it's linked to the 1m immigrants allowed in then it will really impact Merkel and the elections next year.

If this is the case, this opens so many dilemmas for the West/Europe. At what point does protection of your own citizens override taking in refugees?

As mentioned above, the world is full of too many sick f***ers who have no regard for human life.

Sad, sad event.
From the start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here