Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Lorry attack in Nice

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
In France possibly up to 70% of its prisoners are Muslim.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...8/What-is-going-wrong-in-Frances-prisons.html

If this is correct then something is gravely wrong........not the our merde in this country smells any sweeter as our own Muslim prison population is on the increase.

They are Muslims but they sure ain't religious.

in my opinion inmates in prisons are coerced into becoming muslims to get better living standards , food and to be kept apart from the main body of prisoners.......although they now constitute the greater proportion of the prison population in numerous countries....i am not a fan to be honest , if islam is so fantastic then how come so few countries that practice it are havens of peace and tranquility..? genuine question like...!!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
These people sadly, were angry and deprived long before they migrated into the western democracies to settle.... they cannot integrate, their cultural and religious parameters will not allow them to..... this may be a simplification and a generalisation, but it is an accurate reflection of the reality of what is happening.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well France had a colonial empire in North Africa which meant particularly in Algeria which at one point was treated as metropolitan France, that the French settlers there and the original Arab population became locked in a vicious battle, which only De Gaulle was able to end by giving Algeria independence in 1960. After that the "pieds-noirs" (black-feet) who were of French origin formed the OAS to kill him - see "The Day of the Jackal" etc.

We have had similar intakes from Zimbabwe and other former British colonies, but they didn't react so strongly to the loss of their former home.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
in my opinion inmates in prisons are coerced into becoming muslims to get better living standards , food and to be kept apart from the main body of prisoners.......although they now constitute the greater proportion of the prison population in numerous countries....i am not a fan to be honest , if islam is so fantastic then how come so few countries that practice it are havens of peace and tranquility..? genuine question like...!!

Virtually every country with a substantial Muslim population is in the tropical or warm temperate zone. That's why there are so many strictures about eating I think, food goes "off" very quickly. As do bodies....

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Well France had a colonial empire in North Africa which meant particularly in Algeria which at one point was treated as metropolitan France, that the French settlers there and the original Arab population became locked in a vicious battle, which only De Gaulle was able to end by giving Algeria independence in 1960. After that the "pieds-noirs" (black-feet) who were of French origin formed the OAS to kill him - see "The Day of the Jackal" etc.

We have had similar intakes from Zimbabwe and other former British colonies, but they didn't react so strongly to the loss of their former home.
Thanks.. I did know the history.... for us though, the analogy of Rhodesia/Zimbabwe is not accurate,... at its height only 300k whites lived there (not all british)... after independence the outbound migration was mostly to SA.... though we did get a reasonable number here..... I was one of them.... though we left in 77 just before the final confrontations. I will say though that firmer Rhodesians were not militant at all in terms of reactions to the home colonial power.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Virtually every country with a substantial Muslim population is in the tropical or warm temperate zone. That's why there are so many strictures about eating I think, food goes "off" very quickly. As do bodies....

having been to a few different parts of indonesia and malaysia i can tell you that they will eat just about anything....

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
im accepting that, from the thinness of the information provided, that some want him to be a islamic terrorist. the words terrorism and now radicalisation are being watered down to mean what is expedient.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nice-france-attack-mohamed-bouhlel-accomplices/

PCFV01P10_14.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It would be good for all of those who were arguing that he was a lone attacker without an Islamist agenda to retract their statements

i'll put my hand up to that, as i had an opinion based on the information available at the time, 5 days ago. not kept up with the story since.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
i'll put my hand up to that, as i had an opinion based on the information available at the time, 5 days ago. not kept up with the story since.

I'm actually amazed you thought otherwise if i'm honest. Mass fatalities normally means only one thing. Of course it does happen like that German pilot deliberately crashing a plane but these cases are bloody rare.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
So, what does it actually mean when a Muslim is "radicalised"?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
What does it actually mean when a Christian joins the English Defence League?

Does it mean he/she will become a terrorist, blow up innocent people, behead people etc.........if they join the EDL, i must have missed these acts of radicalisation.

You're mixing up violence with radicalisation. Daish and the EDL are both extremist and both radicalise.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Yes there are striking similarities, said an idiot.

I never said that about you but as it happens they both are extremist, radicalise and violent. Try and understand these English words I am using and stop using pictures. This is NSC not The Sun.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
I never said that about you but as it happens they both are extremist, radicalise and violent. Try and understand these English words I am using and stop using pictures. This is NSC not The Sun.

Yeah you're right, the EDL are well known for beheading non believers, like Guardian readers. How could I have been so blind?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

It looks like pictures were needed to highlight the difference. If you really think the EDL are anything like Daish then we in this country can expect REAL terrorism and bombings etc.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yeah you're right, the EDL are well known for beheading non believers, like Guardian readers. How could I have been so blind?

I think you may have got a slice of bacon left outside a mosque mixed up with the murders of people in Paris etc etc...easy mistake to make.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here