Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Look familiar?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Same old Murray. He'll probably put a transfer request in soon.

murray.jpg

Sandaza's Nose

Jan 3, 2011
Murray settling in nicely at Palace!

Palace V Norwich - Match Thread - Crystal Palace FC Supporters' Website - The Holmesdale Online

"murray?? what did the guy do??

finding his feet? he scored a billion goals for the scum last season and he needs to find his feet?

what annoyed me most was despite getting a round of applause when he cam eoff, just like the other players, he alone, didnt bother to clap back or sign any autographs unlike everyone else.

I only hope that the brighton fans who have posted about him before, werent right about his attitude."

:lolol:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Good work Agent Murray - sabotage going splendidly

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
j_muller
1.gif
Bromley Today 12.09am From what I heard from most people at the game was that Murray did ok with what he had around him, with players playing the long ball regularly to him.

Loving their preferred style of football!

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Maybe he rushed of to see if his money had gone into his bank account??? heard he got £12 ( 1p for every pound) that'll teach the greedy grunt.

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Talking to a Palace fan at work who was at the game, he went as far to say that a few fans by the tunnel gave him some stick for not clapping back. Murray just glanced over and sodded off down the tunnel.

Oh how I laughed.

Unfortunately I still think he'll do well for them once he's settled in.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
proves the point that when a player does well at one club and moves on it does not mean he will fit in at the new club. We were gutted when Murray left especially to CPFC. Now we just want him to play like crap, to early to say but i think he will eventually fit in. sweet justice if he does not though!
I certainly wasn't gutted.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Loving their preferred style of football!
We had little chance but to hoof it for the first half hour. Then we put Ambrose up front with Murray and he started to look like a decent striker as the 2 youngsters on the wings got the ball on the deck.

He also put a great ball in just before he was subbed.

Last 25 minutes, the Academy were on the pitch and passed the ball around Norwich. Personally, if we never spent another penny on a player and used the Academy players i'd be happy. They seem to have a great understanding and the movement for the goal was great. 15 passes followed by a through ball and cute finish.

As for Murray, he was still signing autographs about 10 minutes after he came out at the end. And unlike our first few subs, sat down by the tunnel to watch the remainder of the game.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
We had little chance but to hoof it for the first half hour. Then we put Ambrose up front with Murray and he started to look like a decent striker as the 2 youngsters on the wings got the ball on the deck.

He also put a great ball in just before he was subbed.

Last 25 minutes, the Academy were on the pitch and passed the ball around Norwich. Personally, if we never spent another penny on a player and used the Academy players i'd be happy. They seem to have a great understanding and the movement for the goal was great. 15 passes followed by a through ball and cute finish.

As for Murray, he was still signing autographs about 10 minutes after he came out at the end. And unlike our first few subs, sat down by the tunnel to watch the remainder of the game.

Just out of interest, if your academy is so good, why are you so shit? And why do the few players you lot continually go on about (Moses, Bostock, Routledge) do no better than average even though they are declared geniuses at 16? I'm not really having a pop, just, there's a lot of hype so something doesn't add up.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
??? really? thats doesnt sound like the Murray we loved and performed last year.

oh wait... it sounds like the Murray that infuriated and blow hot and cold the previous years. looks like some are already coming to understand why we werent too fussed to lose him. :lol:

He didn't play well for a year, he only woke up from January, to prepare for a move. Can't name names but I have it on good authority that both the management and players were glad to get rid. Only ever brought bad Karma to the changing room and training sessions. By all accounts this guy is King of the Sulks !!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Perhaps it'll make some of his fans on here realise that Gus was right to get shot of him.
We really are well rid of the sulky bugger

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here