Look familiar?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Palace V Norwich - Match Thread - Crystal Palace FC Supporters' Website - The Holmesdale Online

"what annoyed me most was despite getting a round of applause when he cam eoff, just like the other players, he alone, didnt bother to clap back or sign any autographs unlike everyone else.

I only hope that the brighton fans who have posted about him before, werent right about his attitude."

"I thought it was odd he didn't acknowledge the fans as well to be honest."

"Regardless what excuses you make for the man when you say about personalities it doesn't stop him from putting his hands together for the crowd in appeciation. He ran along in front of the main stand getting applauded all the way then got huge applause from the holmsdale but simply ran down the tunnel without clapping once. I really hope he is keeping what he has under wraps until the start of the season because i didn't see much from him last night at all.I think he will take some more time to settle and sure he will be a fine player for us this season but he needs to return the support he's getting from the fans!"

"Agree, first time at home got a decent clap...only had to offer a short clap back?"

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Well, who'd of thought it!?

Hehehe...

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
"Murray seemed a bit lazy to me"

"Murray did not impress in the first half, walked around, showed little spark. Whatever he has, was kept under wraps, a bit of a goal hanger."

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
proves the point that when a player does well at one club and moves on it does not mean he will fit in at the new club. We were gutted when Murray left especially to CPFC. Now we just want him to play like crap, to early to say but i think he will eventually fit in. sweet justice if he does not though!

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
??? really? thats doesnt sound like the Murray we loved and performed last year.

oh wait... it sounds like the Murray that infuriated and blow hot and cold the previous years. looks like some are already coming to understand why we werent too fussed to lose him. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports